It has been quite a while since I was able to spend any amount of time here. I cannot say I am sorry for being away, because I was kept busy with college and working two jobs.
Well, I have two finals on Wednesday, one on THursday, and I have to print my portfolio for my English 102 class, and then I am free for 3 months.
I am quitting one of my jobs, as I hate it and my school job is enough to get me by.
I am hoping that I now will have time to get back to the chat room and get to know all the new people who have joined since January. I have popped in from time to time, and I have always found strength here.
Next semester will be trying, as I will be attempting to join a fraternity, while juggling all of the activities my life has taken on in the last few months. But, I do not enter into this as blindly as I did the election. I have been researching frats for the past two years, so I know what I am getting into. I had a meeting with the frat president, and I know a few guys already in the frat. So, hopefully it will work out.
I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. The support I have recieved from this site has always helped me through the rough times. I am glad I found this site, as I have no idea where I would be if this site was not in existance. Again, thank all of you, my brothers. I may not be on the site often, but I carry all of the support an dlove from here in my heart with me everywhere I go.

Casey