Newest Members
jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312, Just Hanging
12342 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (traveler, 2 invisible), 29 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12342 Members
74 Forums
63437 Topics
443449 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#123757 - 03/18/05 06:50 AM Will It Never End
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
Man, this is taxing! The election I did not win, well it looks like it is not over.

The computer system we used to vote did not count all votes. So, I may7 have actually won a seat. Also, appers as if someone stole keys and hacked into the computer system. So, basically, my friends and I were ROYALLY SCREWED!!!

The election may be thrown out and done over. If I actually earned a Senate seat, I WANT IT! Damn hackers. Many think the victorious ORange Party cheated. Argh, drama, drama, drama. THis following the impeachment of the former student body president. WHat a proud day for Boise State!

Casey

#123758 - 03/18/05 01:49 PM Re: Will It Never End
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Westchester, N.Y.
Casey,

Look how powerful you are that people feel they have no way to win against you except to cheat!

If you always keep your integrity, you will always be a winner.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.