Newest Members
GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy
12465 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyrus (44), Dupe1978 (36), James_Is_Talking (36), K-man (58), LordShiningStarr (36), ricky (51), Shawn Hope (29), teresa (42), Warner82 (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (tbkkfile, Banjo596, CheerfulJohn), 23 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12465 Members
74 Forums
63998 Topics
446694 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#123749 - 03/15/05 04:20 PM Absense
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
To all my friends and brothers here.

I will not be moderating here for approximately 10-12 months. I am retiring on December 30,2005 and I have chosen my career afterwards. I am studying for ACE Certification as a personal trainer. How about that for a 64 year old.

I have been working out at my club for some 2 /13 years now and I can honestly say that I have grown in body and spirit during this time. I have an appreciation for myself that has been greatly enhanced by working out.

I will visiting once in a while. You cannot get rid of me.

I can honestly say that walking with all of you here has been the greatest experience of my life. All of you have been an inspiration to me and I love each and every one of you as a brother.

Stay on the journey and know that while I will be away for a while I will be walking with you.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#123750 - 03/15/05 04:24 PM Re: Absense
markgreyblue Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pasadena, CA
honors to you Mike - You will be missed but
I am so happy for you and your expansion
in life
and
you are a superman
plain and simple

and that is that -! :-)

love-

Mark

"...the sign of a true leader is service..." - anonymous

#123751 - 03/15/05 05:50 PM Re: Absense
Rustam Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Mike,

Good luck with the new career. Glad you will be dropping in sometimes. Itís been great having your contributions here.

Good luck,

Rustam.

#123752 - 03/15/05 06:05 PM Re: Absense
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
(((((((((((Mike))))))))))))

I owe you so much, my friend. The fact you'll be around still makes it easier. I KNOW you're going to do it and you'll be a huge asset to your clients.

Peace and Much love, my friend.

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#123753 - 03/16/05 12:06 AM Re: Absense
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Mike
we'll miss you here, that's a fact.

Your support for us all has been wonderful.

Dave \:\)

#123754 - 03/16/05 04:11 AM Re: Absense
TJ jeff Offline

MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
Mike,

I wish you the best in your new career - and I do hope that you will still drop by from time to time - A lot of people around here are going to really miss the wisdom of your words on here - Yes, me included...

Take care - and Journey Well in life,

TJ jeff

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#123755 - 03/16/05 05:08 AM Re: Absense
Michael Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Claremore, Oklahoma
Thanks for all your help Mike. Good luck with the ACE cert. I got certified in my 40's by ISSA as a personal trainer, just for myself not a career. The gym helped keep me together for a long time. Now I find that I can no longer lift heavy due to soem heart problems. My doc suggested running. RUNNING! I HATE running!

Keep in touch!

#123756 - 03/16/05 08:06 PM Re: Absense
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
I want you all to know that you can contact me at any time you want to. I just wont be moderating for a while

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.