Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63185 Topics
441810 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#123747 - 03/13/05 09:04 PM Scot's Pick O' The Week - 03/13
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
(Cue John Williams' "Imperial March")

Time once again for.......

Scot's Pick O' The Week!

......Because you cannot escape your destiny! \:D

"Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith" Trailer (available at cinemas and internet sites everywhere)

Like you DIDN'T see this coming! I'm a total sci-fi/fantasy geek!

Anyone who says they DIDN'T feel robbed at "Phantom Menace" is either lying or in denial. "Attack of the Clones" was good, but no "Empire Strikes Back." NOW we get to see the payoff, and it looks DAMN good. (Then again, isn't that the trailer's job?). Hayden Christianson didn't much impress me in "Clones," but he looks truly chilling as he leads the clone troopers in marching toward the Jedis. Yoda gets to kick @$$ on Palpatine/The Emperor, space fleets beat the living crap out of each other, the Jedis fall, and the man in black makes his appearance after a truly marvelous battle over molten lava (or perhaps metal?).

Trust me, the payoff LOOKS impressive. I hope for Lucas' sake it lives up to the potential.

Until next time.....resist the Dark Side.

Peace and love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#123748 - 03/14/05 02:24 PM Re: Scot's Pick O' The Week - 03/13
self_righting Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
I am with you, brother. Taking the day off and spending it in the theater. Yay! - escape from reality! Just have to wait until May

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.