Newest Members
Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2
12503 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
asdude1981 (33), Avery46 (51), hans32 (46), jean-noel (49), Kirk (59), Kirk Wayne (59), Mechanical (21), OldTrafford (50)
Who's Online
3 registered (Tiger1982, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12503 Members
74 Forums
64194 Topics
447971 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#123719 - 03/12/05 05:58 PM Just...
Pollyanna Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Missouri
Just some things going through my heart, kinda a "thing" to anyone who would hurt, from the standpoint of a mom who thinks her job is the most important one in the world. Not a poem, cuz I don't "poemize" very well. So I guess it's a "blurt".

Please don't hurt my "babies". I'm the mom. I love my babies with all my heart in a way that maybe most can't comprehend. There's no way to even describe it. Anything that happens to them affects me too. We laugh together, we cry together,we build together, and we solve problems together. That's what we do. We love each other.

But someone(s) did hurt my babies. Because of this, their world is so different from what it could be. The problems we deal with are so much bigger. Yes, they will be solved, I firmly believe that because love is magic and we can do anything. But they should be able to laugh more than cry. Find more joy than pain, and be able to trust ME. Because of someone else, my babies sometimes feel safer alone. At times when I could do the greatest good, they trust me the least. Is that fair? Is any of it fair? (Dumb question.) Not fair to me, but that's not even what counts...it's gazillions of times over especially not fair, to them.

My sweet babies should be able to naturally see "good" and find joy in loving and being loved. Instead, they are wary of "good", and fear that love is "conditional", or are confused as to what love is at all. That it goes away the minute they begin to let it in. That it can't be real...not for them. They start to reach out, BAM all over again. But my babies are wise. Deep in their hearts, they know what real love is supposed to feel like. I've seen it in them. It's one thing that makes me smile.

I'm the mom. I love my babies with all my heart. Will I give up? NEVER. Nobody could ever make me...not even on the days they feel the worst, and want me the least. Will they ever really know that? Y'know I believe they will, because truth bears witness of itself, whether good or bad. They know bad. They will know good. Am I here to stay? YES. How long? for time and all eternity. Why? Because to me they are worth it, whatever it takes, whatever the price. I'm not like the others. I'm here. I'm real. Unconditional. I love them so very very much. How will they know? I'll prove it. Even after I've proven it, I'll keep proving it.
Because I'm the mom.

All my love,
me

Anne Lamott

#123720 - 03/12/05 10:28 PM Re: Just...
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Lynn,

You're right. they WILL know.

I'm willing to be they already do.

Thank you for sharing so deeply, and for being there. For US as well as them.

Love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#123721 - 03/24/05 07:06 AM Re: Just...
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

Lynn,

thank you for being such good mom. I know that if anything bad ever happen to one of your children, it would have been better taken care of by you and your husband. You are good people, and you are very good person to give support to people here, even though you do not 'need' this site, to give to us who do. Thank you.

Andrei

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.