Newest Members
Green_Lantern, Safe11ride, WillWins, neophiliac, Jerone
12118 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 74 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12118 Members
73 Forums
62513 Topics
438099 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#123663 - 03/03/05 11:14 PM ohhhhh
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
... my god
ok thiws is going to be a bizar post

i am extreamly hungover
i am going to mispell alot of words

I really have been thinking offf going off the drink for a while and i've bin dealing with alot of horrible topic in therapy and i try not to let it get to me i say it doesn't but i think that it does
ok time for a breather

ok, i think it afects me in more ways than i let on, even to myself.......fuck it i think i'm gonna quit....i am really scared of continuing but i know that i hav to.

if i can finally put this to rest i can continue on with life....i kno that i hav bin staling.

and i am scared to deathof moving forward

time to

logan

-Blade Runner

#123664 - 03/03/05 11:23 PM Re: ohhhhh
FLRich Offline
MaleSurvivor

Logan,

I know how you're feeling, man. I sometimes wonder why I ever allowed myself to open this box of memories that I have kept locked for so damn long. Some days it's overwhelming. I was talking to my T last night and I decided that I've opened it now, so dammit I'm gonna leave it open and deal with it. If I don't have jack when I finish, at least I'll have my sanity and my own life back.

#123665 - 03/03/05 11:27 PM Re: ohhhhh
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Westchester, N.Y.
Quote:
i try not to let it get to me i say it doesn't but i think that it does
By the looks of this post, it does get to you.

But you know that.

What you have here is the age-old practice of self-medication, but the alcohol is not the medication to get rid of what you’ve got… it’s like hitting your hand with a hammer to get your mind off the headache.

I know, because I tried it too.

The only thing that will heal you is the medication of digging through all the crap, and that medicine scares all of us…

But you know that too.

((((((Logan))))))

Hang in there, you can do it.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.