Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closure (24), esp22 (40)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63240 Topics
442221 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#123629 - 03/12/05 11:37 PM Re: Flu Blues
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Westchester, N.Y.
I donít mean to state the obvious here, but have you been to the doctor?

A friend of mine didnít go to his own doctor when he thought he had the flu, he went to a walk in clinic. They told him that was all he had and they gave him meds but he wasnít getting better.

Now heís in the hospital with pneumonia.

I think you should get checked out.

#123630 - 03/13/05 01:57 AM Re: Flu Blues
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Blacken
Way too much information there! horrific abuse I can deal with, but "blowing green & yellow slime out of my nose" is too much for me! ;\) \:D

Here's my "guarenteed cure" anyway. I sweat it out, I go to bed in thermal underwear - the long stuff - and a good heavy sweatshirt. By the morning I'm soaked and smell worse than a teenagers Nike's. But it shifts it.

Dave \:\)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.