Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
3 registered (Going forward, 2 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63402 Topics
443276 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#123563 - 02/24/05 06:56 AM Thanks for the help!
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
First off, I want to thank everyone who shared with me when I asked questions for my paper. It really helped keep me inspired as I ripped out my guts for the paper.

The paper itself made my Mom cry in its' early form. I won't let her read the second version, because I added every detail of my abuse that I could recall. SOme things I never even shared with my T.

Secondly, I offer my heart-felt apologies to all of the guys here. I have not been here as much as I would like, but with wroking and school, I never get a day off. I am not making excuses, it is the truth. Hopefully, if I can win the election, I can quit my weekend job. ( I am running for a Senate seat at school, if you did not know). I want you all to know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I do what I do to try to help spread the word about our cause. I made a vow to help as much as I can, and I am going to ive up to that to the best of my abilities.

I hope my feelings of guilt are just my mind being dumb, and that no one feels that I have stopped caring. I will NEVER stop caring, my brothers.

Casey

#123564 - 02/24/05 06:54 PM Re: Thanks for the help!
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Casey just know that we are with you even when you are not here. Good luck on the election. Remember to let us know. And keep it touch ok

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#123565 - 02/25/05 01:52 AM Re: Thanks for the help!
ScottyTodd Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Pennsylvania
Casey, Everybody does the best they can with their time! You are among brother survivors...have not done anythuing wrong. Don't let the guilt get in your way!! You know where we are and I'm sure can stop by when you can. Like Mikey says, we are a part of this brotherhood wherever we are!
Good luck on your election!!

Howard

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.