Today's subject is my bi-polar disorder. I love the way they have figured out away to make everything sound so bland and socially acceptable. Hey, I'm bi-polar Everyone can just kiss my grits and deal with that, okay? I have to. And further more, I'm not so sure there's not some realtionship between my being bi-polar and my SA. But that's neither here nor there. I know some of the rest of you are and will understand what I'm talking about, and I'm so sorry about that. Fortunately, my t is giving me some new medicine that's designed to bring me down when I need it.

I just can't do crowds. I just blow sky high. I'm fine when I'm by myself, or at work, or with my wife, but when I go to church, I just go off the charts. I don't know what it is. I can't control it. It's happened the last two Sundays. After the service, when everyone gets together for coffee and to talk, I just start to go....up and up and up and then I can't stop talking and I say things I don't want to say and by the time I get home, I'm almost shaking.

Last Sunday I had to stay and help with a lunch, so I couldn't leave. I'm sure those people still run every time they see me. That's what prompted my t to give me the new stuff. Unfortunately she has to contact my psychiatrist who has to phone the pre>