Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kb8715 (114), rom2057 (57), terrapin (51)
Who's Online
3 registered (Garf, 2 invisible), 21 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447718 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#123521 - 02/22/05 11:15 AM Re: NO HEADACHE!
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
I'd had fibromalgia as a complication from Lymes Disease. I had a severe case and was bed rested for almost 3 mo. Its felt like i was dying with my symptoms being: Vertigo, swollen joints, huge nodes (lymphtic) throughout my entire body, and a chronic cephalgia or cephelodinea- fancy term for headache. The head ache was so severe in the back of my head and uppper neck that i thought that i had meningitis
-turns out that wasn't the case thankgod, But it was theorized that later that it could have been a case of aseptic (non pathogenic) menengitis at least the syptoms present that way, with a combination of severe sinusitus

any way, to make a very long case history short; I had an unnoticed until spiraling-out-of-control-bacterial infection. And the Drug i owe my salvation to is Biaxin
-a powerful antibiotic (2 accually combined).

I was on the highest dose for a two month regiment; 1000mgs, twice dalily.

I guess i'm begining to ramble, dont kno if this helps or not but might not be a bad idea to get checked out and have some blloods drawn-tell them To do a CBC (complete blood count)-its better to campare these results from a previous range, but no critical. Look for raised eosinophils (special type of leukocyte(white blood cell) that can indicate presents of parasitic infection, or alergic reaction. The allergic reaction could be from bacteria or Fungi that can produce very potent toxins. in fungi- Mycotoxins, can reak hovac on one's immune system

anyway,
hope you get and feel better
Logan

-Blade Runner

#123522 - 02/22/05 05:15 PM Re: NO HEADACHE!
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
((((((((((((Andrei)))))))))))) \:D

Good news indeed!

May it continue to be thus always.

Peace and love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#123523 - 02/23/05 12:51 AM Re: NO HEADACHE!
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Andrei
I know how you feel, I suffer with 'cluster headache' - although the 'ache' part is a lie, it's pain!

But I have been free from them now for exactly a year to the day, I just checked my diary and I couldn't believe it.

Living with physical pain is something we can do without, I hope your pain stays away.

Dave

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.