Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 20 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63219 Topics
442054 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#123499 - 01/02/07 09:04 PM inertia/ennui
froggy12 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Marlboro, MA 01752
The last few days I have been underwhelmed by everything. This happens every now and then so I wonder if it's part of my depression crap.
I don't want to do anything. Procrastination now seems like I'm in the fast lane, because I can't even get there. Maybe I should stop playing with slugs.

I get into trouble when in this condition and it takes more than a stick of TNT up my butt to get me going. Sounds kinky, but y'all know what I mean. Is it the seasonal stuff? I am tired of my therapist. I get the impression that I entertain her since I tend to be candid. I'll play joker on my terms. Or am I going through male middle-age menopause, again. It is a state of mind.

Can't even ribbit properly.

dawdling frog :rolleyes:

#123500 - 01/02/07 10:17 PM Re: inertia/ennui
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Hey frogzoid, dont fall off your lily pad, the slugs in my garden need you desperately.
Depression is a bad thing, and sometimes it really drives me crazy.

Its always best to think, OK! Something good is round the corner for a change, if not, do something positive to make it happen.

I too feel so lethargic :p

always do, ribbit,

ste

#123501 - 01/02/07 11:28 PM Re: inertia/ennui
froggy12 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Marlboro, MA 01752
I'm thinking about taking a train trip across the US or Canada. I do need a vacation and not in a locked ward where I have been a guest. My cynicism got me through and out and I outraged my Oriental psychiatrist who was rude and insulting, to me and to others.

She lost it when I said something to her in a very quiet voice - in the day room. She jumped up screaming and ran out. I got some applause because was a bitch. An arrogant bitch, pure and simple. Don't mess with Taurus Frog.

ta dah! froggy

#123502 - 01/03/07 02:15 PM Re: inertia/ennui
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Bull frog, I think she needs a good therapist herself \:D
Go on your trip, it will do you so much good,

ste

#123503 - 01/03/07 02:45 PM Re: inertia/ennui
Elad 12 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: on the coast
Take the trip Froggy. It sounds really good to me right now. I'd suggest across Canada. Don't procrastinate, just go for it. It will be good for you.

Dale

#123504 - 01/03/07 03:25 PM Re: inertia/ennui
sis Offline

Loc: Arizona
Depression!! Tis the season. A trip sounds great. GO for it... I hope you have a happy new year and good luck on your trip. light and luv, cathy

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.