Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bear (42), BoyNoMore (56), Daniel_05 (40), James Landrith (44), john kay (41)
Who's Online
7 registered (GummyBear, lostsoul824, pattom, Jim1961, 3 invisible), 56 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63542 Topics
443967 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#123495 - 02/19/05 12:34 AM Tired of pain
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

I am wining and being big baby, I know. I am tired of pain. When I was being abused, I close off my feelings, did not feel the pain, did not feel nothing. Now I wish I do not feel it again. The arterites give me headache, never goig away headache, since October. Finally, the medicine and dose of medicine, it seems it starts to work some. But this week, my back have hurt. I do not know what I do to hurt my back, I just wake up on MOnday and it is hurting. But it is so much pain, it is like making me crazy. I have all these medicines, three different kind of medicines she give me for my back, and all take different times, and nothin seem working. They make me tired, and I go asleep, but when I wake up, I am hurting again. Suppose to take the pain medicine every four hours, but when it help at all, it help only for hour or hour and half. I can not be comfortable, is hard to move, is hard even to be on computer, so will need to get off it again in few minutes. Hate this. I am 19 years old, and I feel I am like 90 years old person. Tired of pain. Isn't it enough, so much mental pain we have? To have physical to, it is to much right now.

Sorry. Just in very bad mood.

Andrei

#123496 - 02/19/05 01:31 AM Re: Tired of pain
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Andrei pain of any kind is awful. I hope that the headaches subside and the back returns to normal as quick as possible.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#123497 - 02/19/05 07:22 AM Re: Tired of pain
Bobby Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Arizona
Not a big baby, Andrei. If it hurts, it hurts. I hope you feel better soon. Bobby

#123498 - 02/19/05 06:42 PM Re: Tired of pain
Michael Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Claremore, Oklahoma
I hope that you are not like me were I have acquired such a tolerence to pain (you know, the more you can take, the more of a "man" you are) that you do not seek help.

I want you to feel better and I know pain gets in the way. Don't let your ability to close off pain get in the way.

Good luck and hang in there. Feel better.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.