Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 24 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63394 Topics
443242 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#123491 - 01/02/07 05:09 PM good news for the new year
sis Offline

Loc: Arizona
I was aproved for disability. so atleast i will be able to get the proper therapy, i hope. This is bitter sweat for me. i went to college for 8 years and thought that i would be among the thrivers in life by now. All of that down the drain as i pick myself up and recover from csa. It makes me sad. I am a type A person and i do have other plans for my future. I have a few book ideas that i have been collecting data for over the last few years. I also have two business ideas that i have also been working on over the last few years. Mostly just writing down ideas and scetches. That is all i could do. Most of the time i was running for my life, from the fears of my past and not knowing what was happening to me. Now i know and i have to believe that my dreams will come true someday. This is going to be a re-building year for me and a serious healing year, like it or not. Anyway, i hope to have my kids with me sometime in the near future but i know i need to take care of me first. i wish all of you happiness for the new year. light and love, sis

#123492 - 01/02/07 05:23 PM Re: good news for the new year
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Sis, me too, they passed me to disability, not much but it helps.
You have to look after yourself first, then get the confidence to do all the things you want.
Ive earmarked this year on going forward from the past, I hope you can too ;\)

ste

#123493 - 01/02/07 06:02 PM Re: good news for the new year
sweet-n-sour Offline

Loc: chicago
Dear Sis:
All and all it is positive news, yes?
"Now i know and i have to believe that my dreams will come true someday."
They will sis, they will because you deserve all the best in your life!
Best wishes to you,
s-n-s

cm 2007

#123494 - 01/03/07 03:19 PM Re: good news for the new year
sis Offline

Loc: Arizona
Congratulations on your news too ste. I know it's not much but yes it certainly helps. Well i too am marking this year for moving forward with my recovery and my life. Look at things this way Ste if you survived the disability process and are still here to talk about it then you are very strong and can tackle anything, that's the way i look at it. S&S, yes this is good news. Thank you for the vote of confidence. I do believe that my dreams will come true, i just can't give up. light and luv, sis

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.