Newest Members
andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons
12251 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
2 registered (andrewmartin, pufferfish), 43 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12251 Members
73 Forums
63105 Topics
441302 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#123459 - 12/31/06 11:59 PM anbody else know this guy?
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

i read a post by hauser and thought maybe i should ask if anybody else here got perped by thomas newell campbell aka butch ?he lived all over california so i guess its possible somebody else got hurt by him . adam

#123460 - 01/02/07 04:56 PM Re: anbody else know this guy?
sis Offline

Loc: Arizona
Hey shadow,
I am from cali and the name butch sounds really familiar to me. DO you know where in cali he lived? Actually the name kinda gave me the creeps. thanks sis

#123461 - 01/03/07 05:02 AM Re: anbody else know this guy?
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

he lived in heh i cant spell it ,port huenimie near oxnard when i was with him .then when he got out he lived in a place called neuvo?

#123462 - 01/03/07 02:41 PM Re: anbody else know this guy?
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
In these parts we only call dogs butch, sorry dogs he doesnt fit in with your mentality.

Hopefully he is six feet under (in a swamp) :rolleyes:

ste

#123463 - 01/03/07 03:05 PM Re: anbody else know this guy?
sis Offline

Loc: Arizona
Hey shadow,
Kinda makes me sick to my stomach but i am from the areas you speak of here. My grandad lives in Nuevo and so does my perp. My younger brother was who i thought of when you said butch, there was a man who lived up the street from us who got to him and i think lots of boys and i could swear the guys name was BUtch. Do you know if Butch lived in Rialto california? Rialto is about 45 minuted away from Nuevo. Small world!! I would like to know more about this guy. Do you know if he is registered as a sex affender in Nuevo, california?
thanks light and love.

#123464 - 01/03/07 03:52 PM Re: anbody else know this guy?
shadowkid Offline
MaleSurvivor

dont know about rialto .

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.