Newest Members
Xr2, clt, Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung
12371 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
drivejoepublic (44), eagle299 (43), H18 (21), JJJ (43), mariposaman (63), SevenTwoTwo76 (39), TexAgMan (37), waiter (44), wgwarch (55)
Who's Online
5 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, Damian1974, pufferfish, 2 invisible), 32 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12371 Members
74 Forums
63587 Topics
444230 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#123439 - 02/17/05 06:43 AM Drained
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
What a trying time. I finally finished my research essay. Talk about difficult. I went into more detail about my abuse than I even did with my T. So, I have been a bit emotional the past few weeks.
Also, I turned in my Senator-at-large bid. I was up two nights ago until after two am, only to get up at 5:50 to go to school.
Yesterday, I was working on my essay until almost 5 am. I just stayed home, but only got about 3 hours sleep.
I am proud of what I have got done, but I am not so sure the ends justify the means. I got 4 hours of sleep Sunday. Three monday and Tuesday. I am SO tired, but I have to get things done.

I also started a new job Tuesday. I am an Orientation Leader for BSU, and I will help incoming Freshmen adjust to college life. So, I now stay later at school. But, there is a class attached to the job, and I get paid to go to class, and to do my homework for the class.
Sorry to bitch, but I have top let this out before I combust.

Casey

#123440 - 02/17/05 04:17 PM Re: Drained
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Good for you. I admire your efforts. Talking here is better than combusting. It leaves too much carbon and ash. ;\)

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.