Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aleja (40), bc22 (47), DavidMI (40), Forrest_Gump (39), Jay1946 (68), Malc4 (29), mpm01 (49), widpaulman (43)
Who's Online
4 registered (Mike26, TwoSpiritRising, 2 invisible), 12 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63569 Topics
444142 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#123394 - 12/27/06 10:26 AM sleepy
usccabum1985 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Illinois
So the other day I was just siting around and just got this overwhelming urge to sleep. I wouldnt have noticed this, but this is happining more and more. Its like Iv aged 50 years. I find myself sleeping all day. and for parts of the night( not now of course) Its kinda like im tierd all the time. Im physicly tierd, mentely tierd, and emotionaly tierd. Im tierd of the thearapy (16 years...) Im tierd of the emotions related to the abuse. Im tierd of being alone and not loved. Im tierd of wakeing up and having to be someone else becaus it makes my parnts un comftorbal when im down. Im tierd of this, this, this whole fucking thing someone calles a life. IF this is what life REALY is than I dont want it. can I change it, no. I cant go back and change the past. Ugh....
Im so lost, and beyond despare my therapist cant help. My parents are so freeked out at the mear thought of finding a new one that I cant evan bring it up. some times I just dont know. I dont know if I have the strenght to get threw this right now. Im falling and I cant stop

#123395 - 12/27/06 05:54 PM Re: sleepy
Brian Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Upstate NY
Unfortunately, I don't have any magic pill for you but you have my prayers and support. Many of us have been where you are; you are not alone. Keep posting your thoughts and frustrations; it helps to get them out in the open. We are all here for you!

Recovery is Possible!

Brian

#123396 - 12/27/06 07:23 PM Re: sleepy
ScottyTodd Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Pennsylvania
Brian is so right when he says many of us have been sick and tired of being sick and tired!! In recovery they say, "One day at a time" and I'll add to it, one issue at a time!! Look at what you do have, what you have changed...there is always something to hang your hopes on to! Recovery from childhod sexual abuse is not easy but can be done!! It is worth every effort you put into it!! After 18 years of therapy and hard work, my days aren't perfect but I can find the joy of life!!! Keep the faith!!

Howard

#123397 - 12/27/06 08:47 PM Re: sleepy
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Depression is a huge factor in tiredness, so is dwelling on stuff, and using energy on the wrong things.

One way to tackle it is to keep yr mind busy on stuff you like, easier said than done, I know.

Good luck,

ste

#123398 - 12/28/06 09:36 AM Re: sleepy
usccabum1985 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Illinois
I cant do this. I cried for hours today. Im injurd so I cant climb. most of my frinds are bussy with work/school, and my one close frind just got a girl frind. ( im happy for him) but my options are few. I just want to give up

#123399 - 12/28/06 03:40 PM Re: sleepy
sis Offline

Loc: Arizona
Hey there,
I have shared a meditation with you, have you been trying it at all? I just want to say that not too long ago i felt the same way. i practiced the meditation that a friend had told me about everyday, 2-4 times a day to be honest. I didn't do it for very long at a time but i still did it. Now i can say that i am feeling alot better. Try the meditation that i sent to you again and see if it dosn't help. Try to make a commitment to your self to do it for a week and see if you don't feel better. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you feel better soon. light and luv,sis

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.