Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
3 registered (86, Greg56, sadclown), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63212 Topics
442011 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#12333 - 09/14/03 03:37 PM Unanswered questions with painful anwers in store
wrangler Offline

Loc: Northern Virginia
My mind churns and my soul aches when I think about what really happened to me as a child. I was fifteen when Robert started raping me. I became very symptomatic… I started failing in school, I lost my friends and I rebelled at home to name a few. The raping continued and the symptoms may have worsened. Then my mother gave up trying to figure it out and abandoned me at Fork Union. There I was raped again, but something else more complicated happened. When I returned home, I was no longer symptomatic. I made a few friendships and started doing better in school. I even had a few girlfriends. But the rapes where still happening, and would continue happening for another three years. What happened to me on the inside at Fork Union? Where did the symptoms go? When did the fantasy that I liked being raped replace the reality that caused all of the symptoms? What consequences did that fantasy really have for me? There are so many unanswered questions like these. I know that the answers are going to be painful and part of me wants to stop asking them. But the greater part, the part that has been locked in an emotional prison for thirteen years, will not be quieted.

#12334 - 09/16/03 11:29 PM Re: Unanswered questions with painful anwers in store
StrangerInAStrangeLand Offline

Loc: Puyallup, WA
I am happy that you saw the end of this "relationship" as the positive development it is. I'm sorry for the way she treated you, though. I can tell that you are a very kind and sensitive man, and you need someone compassionate and intelligent to know/care about you and how you feel inside. Trying to love someone with their own agenda(too concerned with themselves to be concerned about you) is like an emotional black hole - you keep giving and giving until you feel like you have nothing left. Even though this woman was just eating at you and it's good she is out of your life, I know it must hurt that she's gone and I'll try and send some positive vibrations your way to ease you in these troubled times.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.