Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
freddie (65), Max10 (56), Medos (46), PJinLB (47), TheWookinizer (27), tofeno (40)
Who's Online
3 registered (sadclown, finallyhere, 1 invisible), 14 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63578 Topics
444190 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#123280 - 01/23/05 10:23 PM Sleep
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
Recently, I have been having sleeping problems. Had trouble falling, and then staying asleep. I discovered something strange.

If I let my dog, Sadie, sleep in my room, I can actually sleep. It is strange, because I havc not let an animal sleep in my room since I was a child. Maybe she keeps me safe when I am asleep. A big order for a Dachtsund?miniature Doberman mix!

Casey

#123281 - 01/24/05 05:18 PM Re: Sleep
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Casey think about it. She loves you unconditionally and when it is like that even the smallest creature will defend to the death. We are all aware of the bravery of dogs regardless of their size. And yes the sleep is easier because you know this. She is your guardian angel.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#123282 - 01/25/05 12:05 AM Re: Sleep
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Casey, my little terrier bangs on my door at night, sometimes I let him sleep on my bed, sometimes not. He can be a comfort, but when I am really tired I cannot let him in, because he can wake me by scratching, so I don't get the sleep I need.
If I am really tired, and he wakes me up, it is almost impossible to get back to sleep.
Sorry Ben,
you have to learn the rules, I have to sleep, so you don't get in,

take care,

ste

#123283 - 01/25/05 02:54 AM Re: Sleep
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Westchester, N.Y.
Quote:
Maybe she keeps me safe when I am asleep. A big order for a Dachtsund?miniature Doberman mix!
Donít underestimate those dachshunds man. When I would come home from college, many nights I would crash on the couch in the family room and my old wire hair dachshund would sleep on the back of the couch above me kind of like a cat. If anyone, including Dad, came near me, he would jump down with his teeth barred and all growls! He was a tough one Gus was. ( \:\( )

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.