Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
clutzygurl (22), dun (50), Gene (50), ufp1964 (50), Zoot (68)
Who's Online
3 registered (Doubter, traveler, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63355 Topics
443004 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#123269 - 12/23/06 06:00 AM alone
usccabum1985 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Illinois
Its this time of year that makes me feel the most alone. I have no one to be close to, no one I can realy be myself around. I know I shouldnt think like this but I feel like Ill be alone forever. just the other day I was talking to this girl, and when our eyes met, she looked away real quick and then said she had to go. This seems to happen alot. are they seeing the pain I cant get rid of. are they seeing a victam and fleeing becaus of that. Or do they see a person who looks 21 but is realy 65. I feel so old on the inside. I dont know what to do. Id love to be with someone for new years, but it seems that my eyes are scaring them off. I just cant seem to love myself enough to pull it off. all I want is to feel loved if just for a little while. is that so much to ask?

#123270 - 12/23/06 09:46 AM Re: alone
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
I share the exact same sentiments my friend. I'm sorry that I can't snap my fingers and make it happen for you. I can't find anyone either.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.