Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
2 registered (pattom, 1 invisible), 16 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63359 Topics
443045 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#123081 - 01/11/05 07:12 AM Southern California weather
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I know that there are various members here from different areas of California. I just wanted to post something to say I hope all are safe of the weather dangers, and have not lost property or people to them. Please know you are being thought of.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#123082 - 01/11/05 06:42 PM Re: Southern California weather
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
I agree with Leosha. Hell blizzards seem pale by comparison to what has been happening there.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#123083 - 01/11/05 09:35 PM Re: Southern California weather
brokentoys Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: So. California
I'm in So California (San Diego) and we are doing fine. We got a lot of rain and I've seen some pretty good landslides, but our house is safe. I do have a friend that I work with that has been running a pump since 4:00 this morning trying to lower the water in his yard. When I spoke to his this morning he said it was within 1/2 inch of coming in the house. I know LA got it worse as my boss was up there and said they got 6 inches where he was. We only got around 3 inches here. Currently people are going outside for walks on their lunch break because the sun is out and the rain has stopped! I'm not sure for how long. I do appreciate all the well wishes from everyone. Once it is over we will have many problems here as the undergrowth is still not real good since the fires, hence all the landslides.
Take care,
Broken

Arnold Bennet

#123084 - 01/12/05 04:56 AM Re: Southern California weather
FLRich Offline
MaleSurvivor

I'm saying a prayer for the people in California today. I know a lot of prayers went up when we were being pummeled in Florida this summer. Actually on my way to work this morning, I realized that we didn't have fires this Fall! I guess hurricanes are good for something.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.