Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
3 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, Obi, 1 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63396 Topics
443248 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#123053 - 01/08/05 05:30 PM Happy Birthday my brother
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
This day comes again. Last year, it was so hard to make it through this day, this week. And again, here it is.

You would be 23 years old today Makar. You would be a man, with a life of your own, and who would only know what we would be to each other, how much we would see each other. We would maybe see each other only one or two times a year, if my life were to be similar and I were to live outside of our country. Or perhaps you would do the same and we would be physically closer.

I want you to know, you are not now, not ever, forgotten. Your life was short, but your spirit has lasted so long. I know that you have been with me in my life. I know that you have even saved my life, when it has been 'not my turn' to go yet. We shared so short a time on this earth together, but what I most remember of you is the laugh, that 'little baby' laugh when I tickled you, how warm you were when we were asleep together, and how good you smelled, so much 'baby smell' always. You were a beautiful child, and I know you would have been a beautiful man. Even though your time physically in my life was so short, I can not imagine my life without you having been in it.

Thank you for being my guardian angel, my guiding star. Thank you for your gentle reminders that my life is not yet over, that there is more I am to do here. And thank you for bringing into my life someone I value so greatly as close to a true 'brother' as I could imagine. No one will take your place, ever. But thank you for helping me find someone to fill some of the emptiness in my heart and soul. Thank you for being a soft, gentle and loving presence in my life, even now.

Happy Birthday my brother. I love you.

Lesha

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/nv2/myjunk/makar.html[/img]

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#123054 - 01/08/05 05:48 PM Re: Happy Birthday my brother
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
(((((((Makar)))))))

Tonigt, I will light a candle for him and for you, and I will ask God to keep you both safe and strong.

He is part of you, an angel taken away, but he will always shine for you.

When I read this story, I got to the bottom, I saw his picture, and it made me cry. Not many things can do that.

Thanks for sharing,

ste

#123055 - 01/08/05 06:43 PM Re: Happy Birthday my brother
FLRich Offline
MaleSurvivor

Happy Birthday, Makar. Your brother has grown into the most generous, kindhearted,and good man I know of. You would be so proud of him. You will forever live through, Leosha.

#123056 - 01/08/05 07:27 PM Re: Happy Birthday my brother
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
((((((((((((Leshka))))))))))))

((((((((((((Makar))))))))))))

There are no words. \:\(

He lives in you, my friend, my comrade, and he lives beyond this place, where nothing can hurt him. He IS watching out for you this very day.

I thank him for giving you strength, and I thank you for giving me strength.

I grieve with you.

Love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#123057 - 01/08/05 08:31 PM Re: Happy Birthday my brother
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Leshka: God keep him with you.

Happy birthday Makar (((((((((((((((MAKAR))))))))

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#123058 - 01/08/05 08:53 PM Re: Happy Birthday my brother
markgreyblue Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pasadena, CA
kisses and blessings to you Leosha -
happy birthday Makar

"...the sign of a true leader is service..." - anonymous

#123059 - 01/09/05 04:13 PM Re: Happy Birthday my brother
TJ jeff Offline

MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
((((((((((Makar))))))))))
((((((((((Leosha))))))))))

I read this post as a beautiful rememberance of the love that should be shared between brothers...

Leosha - remember that you will always carry a part of him with you - always...

You are a good man Leosha - he is proud of you I am sure

TJ jeff

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.