Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blank (36), christx (41), Heartonfire (38), Nathan LaChine (31)
Who's Online
2 registered (Obi, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63126 Topics
441435 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#123010 - 12/08/06 10:05 PM Re: I gotta car!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Trish, I would love to train you, I am good at that \:\)
Its like a spiritual journey to me, as I discovered all my old childhood hiding places.

Being an advanced driver, I could show you what not to do in a car, but with the safety of knowing how to control a machine on emergency.

Adam, I never drove a car for so long because I drove trucks for a living so guess a car is pretty easy stuff \:\)

ste

#123011 - 12/09/06 09:10 AM Re: I gotta car!
endlessjourney Offline

Loc: Cincinnati Ohio
The feeling of a new car is indescribable. It's like growing a new appendage. Kind of weird analogy, but yea. I need a new car myself.

Jason

Truth is the very reason we strive to live. It surrounds and resides within us. Accepting the truths we already know and seeking out those we do not is a direct path to inner balance and joy. For life is not a means to an end, but a journey. Life comes and goes but the truth will always live on.

#123012 - 12/09/06 06:00 PM Re: I gotta car!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Jason, yes I recommend it, already I am thinking of places to go, especially in spring and summer.

May go to Ireland, I always promised myself that,

ste

#123013 - 12/11/06 03:28 PM Re: I gotta car!
sis Offline

Loc: Arizona
good for you ste. my driving priveliges have been taken from me and my car too, my choice kind of. God knows i am a runner and that's exactly what i would have done on many occassions if i had a car. i gave my car to my daughter in another state before i came here. you can't find peace enough to heal when you are on the run. I am dreaming of the day that i will have a car again. i would also like to travel alittle. a planned trip. not getting pissed at someone and leaving in the middle of the night going to another state (LOL). did that alot! i am so glad that you have that freedom now. it's wonderful. light and luv,sis

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.