Newest Members
Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss, JW1230
12363 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
40035 (55), Brayton (60), DavidJ (65), Grout (29), JJM33 (43), RockyMtJoe (66)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12363 Members
74 Forums
63536 Topics
443896 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#122926 - 12/15/06 12:29 PM Re: Check this out!
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
It is very sad, as is any assault upon innocent human beings (Rwanda, Beslan, Darfur, etc).

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#122927 - 12/15/06 12:51 PM Re: Check this out!
Thomson Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowkid:
whos killing them thomson? were they not killing that many daily before the war? im not saying any war is right or justified . this stuff goes on everyday the u s being there is the only fucking chance any of them have to be even a little safe. and i know that to most people i look like the fool here but you know what if you guys believe all this killing is about money or power then you guys are more in the dark about the truth than i am ,its about god!their god our god nobodys god . the quickest way to heaven for these people is to die killing americans ,somebody haS TO TRY TO KEEP THESE FUCKING LUNATICS FROM BLOWING UP OUR WORLD ,WHO SHOULD IT BE ?
You are wrong my friend. Whether they were killing each other in that number is not the point (besides this claim being extremely erroneous), the question is why would USA go to war with someone who are not even distantly involved in 9/11. Saddam was a dictator and killed his own people, but Bush lied to his public about nuclear weapons and al-qaeda links for his vested interests.

What you see today in Iraq is the destablization caused by US occupation, and can only end when US is out of Iraq and doesnot meddle in their internal affairs

#122928 - 12/15/06 01:36 PM Re: Check this out!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Ite called CONTROL! No difference from ABUSE!
Control others gives control over you and everyone who accepts control, not me,

ste

#122929 - 12/15/06 03:04 PM Re: Check this out!
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
This is true ste. I would add that my Government would not be able to even exert that control that you speak of, were it not for the opprosive income tax that I am forced to pay. My governement recieves 2 1/2 TRILLION DOLLARS EVERY YEAR! And the BEST solution that they can come up with to "end terrorism" is to go around the world and bombing the hell out of people.

With, ok, let's number this out; $2,500,000,000,000 can't keep 19 guys with box cutters from hijacking planes and attacking us? Obviously our government is doing something wrong. Hell, they can't even keep any two-bit dictator with nuclear missles from being able to attack us with an effective missle defense.

One of the few things I admired about Ronald Reagan was that he wanted an effecive missle defense for America. But, instead of offering a reward to the first private company that developed an effective missle defense system, he handed over money to the Defense Dept, and they are NO WHERE NEAR successful developement of a missle defense system.

So, what does our Government do in the mean time? Oh, it lobs missles at asprin factories in Sudan and lobs tomohawk missles at Afghanistan and sends Marines to Lebenon, (anyone remember the 1983 Marine Baracks bombing where almost 300 Marines died at once?). I could go on about American interference with other countries affairs but I think you get the point. There isn't a conflict that happens ANYWHERE in the world now that doesn't involve my government meddling.

Most of my fellow citizens are to busy just trying to pay the bills and raise their families to pay attention to what the American government is doing. But those people that lost sons, sisters, mothers, fathers, and other loved ones know DAMN well who killed them, MY GOVERNMENT. That is why they hate us!!

#122930 - 12/15/06 03:26 PM Re: Check this out!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Hauser, my fav reporter is John Pilger, he commented on how the RAF were protecting the Kurds from a base in Turkey by day, only to see Turk jets loaded with missiles bombing the Kurds at night.

The scary thing about the UK, is you can buy a gun for little money, and where? Did they come from! The war in Bosnia saw the sale of tons of guns from pistols to AK47s.

My City is flooded with them, and the thugs who use them in robberies and drug wars.
Next it will be the cops if they dont do something serious about it.

If they invade Iran or Syria, they will be entrering the nuclear theatre, and that is what nobody wants, and as dictator Rumsfeld once said, "why are we sitting on all these nukes and not using them".

Faces of evil/death,

ste

#122931 - 12/15/06 04:23 PM Re: Check this out!
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

question? if the u.s. is so bad ,if we are the great satan ,why do people die everyday trying to come here? i can say one thing for sure,in about half the countries in the world you guys would be stood up against a wall and shot for talking about the govt. this way . and someone mentioned places like switzerland being neutral ,well guess what its places like that who have no defense that the terrorists will attack first. as for iraq if you give shelter to the terrorists and let them train kids in your country then you are opening yourself up to attack . maybe ,just maybe its the fact that we as americans believe people should be free that pisses everyone off so bad. as for the number of people dying in iraq i didnt come up with the numbers i find it hard to believe that 3500 people die there daily ,hell they would run out of people real quick.bottom line is they were killing each other and their neighbors long before we got involved . in america we love our children we dont fuck them or sell them or train them to be fanatics maybe the rest of the world is just jelous ,also if its about oil then why does gas cost as much or more than before iraq ,where is all the oil we have stolen from poor people like sadam? also these countries have more money than haLF THE WORLD ,BUT THE PEOPLE ARE STARVING!do they share the wealth with the common man ,yeah right ,also in america we dont take hostages and cut their heads off on national tv ,maybe we should start?

#122932 - 12/15/06 04:59 PM Re: Check this out!
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

You are remiss in your facts my good friend. Or, (for you Star Trek Fans) "You are in error!". (If anyone can tell me which episode that's from, you need to get a life!)

Notice that the Swiss are NEVER attacked? They have NOT been atacked for over 100 years, and they're in the middle of once was war-torn Europe!

How do they do it? They trade with EVERYONE! They levy sanctions against NO ONE. And they DO NOT TAKE SIDES in other countries disputes!! They mind their own damned business, which is what this country once did, and we were loved all around the world.

Adam, you see that Statue of Liberty in New York? Do you know who gave that to us? France right? Wrong!! It was FREELY given by the PEOPLE of France, NOT THEIR GOVERNMENT, via private donations. Why did they do this? Because they ENVIED America, they said to themselves "We know that we can live in a society where no one would fasten a number to you, where no one would ask you for your papers, where no one will extort a percentage of our income as a price for going to work, where the police can't just invade your home without due process" "We know we can have that because we see it over there in America".

What's my point? There was a time, before the Spanish American War, that America was LOVED all around the world because we gave HOPE to the people that were living under oppressive regimes. We showed them that it was possible to be FREE!! But that country is now gone!!! We are no longer unique in this regard. We are just another empire, with military bases in over 100 countries around the planet, and piles of debt that we're going to make our future generations pay off. We now have socialized education, socialized medical care, social INsecurity, shall I go on?

We are NOT the America that was once loved anymore. America fears the rest of the world and the rest of the world now fears America.

Ok I'll shut up.

#122933 - 12/15/06 05:15 PM Re: Check this out!
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

how long had it been since anyone attacked the us? history dont mean shit when the world goes insane

#122934 - 12/15/06 05:32 PM Re: Check this out!
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Well, the last time a foriegn COUNTRY attacked us was Japan, after our President Roosevelt told them to get out of China, then told them to get out of Manchuria and Korea, then told them to get out of South East Asia entirely, then he froze all Japanes assets in the U.S., then he put up an oil embargo on Japan, then he, put an embargo on steel and other vital resources that Japan needed as an island nation in order to survive.

So, what our President was literally saying was "It's ok for the French to have colonies in Asia (French Indo-China), it's ok for the Dutch to have colonies in Asia, (Dutch East Indies), it's ok for the British to have colonies in Asia, (India, Hong Kong, Singapore), but you Japanese can't have colonies and we will starve you as an island nation unless you do what I say".

That was the last time we were attcked and Roosevelt baited the Japanses into attacking us becuase our people were so distraught over the horrors of WWI that they wanted nothing to do with war in Europe. Roosevelt desperatly wanted to go to war with Hitler but the isolationist movement was so strong in America that the only way he could get Congress to declare war on Germany was to bait the Japanese into attacking the U.S.

Maybe I should be a history teacher? heh

#122935 - 12/15/06 05:43 PM Re: Check this out!
shadowkid Offline
MaleSurvivor

where do you think you would be if japan had won the war? or germany? do you think the terrorists will not chop off your head if you dont agree with our govt.? and i'll say it again its only because you live here that you can say these things ,do you agree with that?

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.