Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dphoenix1701 (37), jaywiz2009 (69), mato (57)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63803 Topics
445533 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#122906 - 12/08/06 05:56 AM Re: Check this out!
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto
War is about power. Always has been, always will be.

- Mel Brooks

#122907 - 12/08/06 11:45 AM Re: Check this out!
wojax Offline

Loc: Florida
Remembering 9/11 still brings tears to my eyes. I think it ashame that people from this country would not be moved by all the death that was caused. Im a 20 year vet of the Army. I love this country and every thing it stands for...I have much respect for the young men and woman that are fighting overseas for me. I can only say the fact that you can come into a place like this and express yourselfs tells me they are doing a good job. May God keep his hand on them.
Love it or leave it.......

Jer 7:23 ps 91:16

#122908 - 12/08/06 12:31 PM Re: Check this out!
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

thats what i been trying to say here wojax ,hey thanks k?for the time you spent protecting us all the ones who appreciate it and the ones who dont adam

#122909 - 12/09/06 03:42 AM Re: Check this out!
endlessjourney Offline

Loc: Cincinnati Ohio
Yes, thank you for the sacrifices you've made for us. This conversation did take a turn for the worst. Regardless of what our government's intentions are, my heart lies with the troops.

Much Love,
Jason

Truth is the very reason we strive to live. It surrounds and resides within us. Accepting the truths we already know and seeking out those we do not is a direct path to inner balance and joy. For life is not a means to an end, but a journey. Life comes and goes but the truth will always live on.

#122910 - 12/09/06 03:53 AM Re: Check this out!
endlessjourney Offline

By the way, regardless of whether or not the chicken came before the egg or vice versa, we were attacked. Innocent people were slaughtered and regardless of my conservative or liberal views, something had to be done. If we let them come here pull that shit without a fight, then we might as well give them the bullets to put in their chambers. Iraq, once again, a different story. However, I want my kids and grandkids to be safe if there is anything left of this world tomorrow. I feel we were justified to go after Al-queda beyond a shadow of doubt. Now I'm not talking about Sadam, Haliburton and Cheney. The only thing I know is, they come back on our front door with beef, I will pick up arms to defend my nation. I don't wanna go looking for trouble, but if I someone else is looking for it with me and my country, then they sure as hell have came to the right place! Not for greed. For the love of my country and its safety. NOTHING ELSE!

Much love,
Jason

Truth is the very reason we strive to live. It surrounds and resides within us. Accepting the truths we already know and seeking out those we do not is a direct path to inner balance and joy. For life is not a means to an end, but a journey. Life comes and goes but the truth will always live on.

#122911 - 12/13/06 01:01 PM Re: Check this out!
sis Offline

Loc: Arizona
Hey,
as i read your posts i am blown away. i have had something very important, to me, posted in F&F and then again in off topic. the information i am asking for is information that might help me not hurt another survivor by not understanding sometimes i do that. all this energy could be used to help the survivors and their families by venturing out and offering requested support. this war and our government i have my own oppinions on but don't you see that you guys almost started a war of your own here? hello! Light and luv, sis

#122912 - 12/13/06 11:15 PM Re: Check this out!
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

emotions run high on these subjects but we are all friends here at the end of the day

#122913 - 12/13/06 11:24 PM Re: Check this out!
shadowkid Offline
MaleSurvivor

your right it is about power the power to say my god is best

#122914 - 12/14/06 09:06 AM Re: Check this out!
endlessjourney Offline

I love you guys. that's all I have to say.

Jason

#122915 - 12/14/06 12:55 PM Re: Check this out!
Thomson Offline

Quote:
on 9-11 a whole country became survivors. maybe some dont support the war but we better thank god for the kids yes kids who are fighting so we can stay free,thanks jason. adam
Where is your sence of justice adam? As a survivor you should know that it is wrong to unjustly wage war against people who are innocent. 3000 people died in US, but in Iraq today 3500 people are dying every month, almost all of them civilians. Yet we know that Iraqis were not responsible for 9/11.

Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.