Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
4 registered (kcinohio, 3 invisible), 32 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63653 Topics
444536 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#122896 - 12/03/06 10:50 AM Re: Check this out!
endlessjourney Offline

Loc: Cincinnati Ohio
I'm sorry for bringing forth such a conflict. I can relate to shadowkid's view in that those kids feel like their fighting for our freedom and dying for it. We should respect that. However, we are all in question about why we are there in Iraq. I can also relate to Batcountry's view that this war could be out of vanity and greed. This is not about whether or not 9-11 has to do with Iraq. Either way, this was about 9-11 and not Iraq! I have people over there that I love too and I don't necessarily put all of my trust in the powers that be. The kids over there are not just fighting for the government. They are fighting for what they believe in. Thats what my post was all about. I mentioned that politics are not the issue. We fight along side those troops. We fight for the freedom of those who suffer. Not for money, pride, or oil. We fight to survive and to ensure that all that is good survives. At least I do. No matter what political propoganda we absorb, Its important to reflect on the truth and nothing else. Both sides have valid points and I give little credibility to those who see things one sided without respecting the opinions of the other side. No one is right or wrong here. Remember that we are all here in this together. They say this was a bad topic. I feel it was a good one and we needed to get this out of our system. I open myself to discussion with anyone who wants to talk about this. Just know I respect everyone's opinion and I would hope that all of you do the same.

Much love,
Jason

Truth is the very reason we strive to live. It surrounds and resides within us. Accepting the truths we already know and seeking out those we do not is a direct path to inner balance and joy. For life is not a means to an end, but a journey. Life comes and goes but the truth will always live on.

#122897 - 12/03/06 05:46 PM Re: Check this out!
TJ jeff Offline

MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
Jason,

I know you did'nt mean for such a conflict to happen over this - don't be hard on yourself - you posted of something that was weighing heavily on your heart - and this place is for talking about things that weigh heavily on your heart

I joined the military before the iraq war - I did it somewhat out of my love of the freedoms of this country and somewhat to escape my past - how could I have known that I was gonna end up fighting in iraq for 2 six month tours of duty... - I do not agree with much of what this countrys government has done over the past few years - and yet... - there is growing problems over there that simply cannot be ignored either... - I know some say 9-11 would never of happened if we had never gone over there in the first place - but... - I believe that it would of happened eventualy no matter us going over there or not...

just my thoughs...

TJ jeff

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#122898 - 12/03/06 05:48 PM Re: Check this out!
Alexander Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
ehm so okey everyone has different opinions on this?
That SHOULD be okey isn't?
Come one don't fight eachotter like that.
Let's all have respect for eachotter and eachotters choices and opinions..
Fighting eachotter like this, now THAT's stupid.
But hey, that's just my opinion..

Alexander

But I am screaming underneath

#122899 - 12/04/06 12:25 AM Re: Check this out!
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Bravo, Alexander! Well spoken!

Love to all of you regardless of how you feel on the above subject.

John

#122900 - 12/04/06 01:18 AM Re: Check this out!
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

i apologized for my comments in a pm ,the response i got was uh well ok then ,my feelings got hurt and i responded the only way i know. adam

#122901 - 12/04/06 01:44 AM Re: Check this out!
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Rule-the-World Productions Proudly Presents . . .

Now Playing on a TV Channel Near You

**** Operation Iraqi Freedom ****

Coming Attractions

See our other Epic Productions, coming soon:

Operation Iranian Freedom
Operation Syrian Freedom
Operation Libyan Freedom
Operation Lebanese Freedom
Operation Zimbabwean Freedom
Operation Philippine Freedom *
Operation Pakistani Freedom
Operation Afghan Freedom III *
Operation Indonesian Freedom
Operation Saudi Arabian Freedom
Operation Algerian Freedom
Operation Angolan Freedom
Operation Azerbaijani Freedom *
Operation Bahrainian Freedom
Operation Belarusian Freedom
Operation Bhutanian Freedom
Operation Bruneian Freedom
Operation Burmese Freedom
Operation Burundian Freedom
Operation Cambodian Freedom
Operation Cameroonian Freedom
Operation Chadian Freedom
Operation Colombian Freedom *
Operation Cuban Freedom
Operation Egyptian Freedom
Operation Equatorial Guinean Freedom
Operation Eritrean Freedom *
Operation Haitian Freedom
Operation Kazakhstanian Freedom
Operation Kenyan Freedom
Operation Korean Freedom
Operation Laotian Freedom
Operation Maldivian Freedom
Operation Omani Freedom
Operation Qatari Freedom
Operation Rwandan Freedom *
Operation Sudanese Freedom
Operation Somali Freedom
Operation Swazilandian Freedom
Operation Tajikistani Freedom
Operation Tunisian Freedom
Operation Turkish Freedom *
Operation Turkmenistanian Freedom
Operation Uzbekistani Freedom *
Operation Yemeni Freedom
Operation Russian Freedom
Operation Chinese Freedom

* - Don't miss the surprise twists in these productions, when members of the "Coalition of the Willing" discover they've been targeted by Rule-the-World Productions.
Your Guarantee of Superior Entertainment

These great dramas are brought to you by the same talented team that brings you:

Government Health Care
Government Education
Government Drug War
Government Welfare
Government Foreign Aid
Government Farm Subsidies

and our all-time #1 award-winner:

Government Postal Service

The Credits

All produced by the world's largest enterprise:

The United States Government

Remember our motto:

"We're from the government and we're here to help you."

Notice

Due to conflicts of interest, we've had to cancel:

Operation American Freedom

Our Apologies

We apologize that some of our previous epics ended tragically.

Operation Vietnamese Freedom didn't live up to its advance billing.

Operation Panamanian Freedom was>

#122902 - 12/04/06 10:39 PM Re: Check this out!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
I know that operation Kenyan freedom was stopped because there was no money in bananas or freedom.
The once breadbasket of Africa, is almost totally destroyed, leading to mass famine.

It is genocide by stealth no less.

Genocide of the nations we see as terrorists who were once our neighbors.
Wars dont cure anything, they kill, and smart bombs still kill indiscriminately. If you dont believe me, google, daisy cutter.

Wars get rid of about 20% of nuclear waste, as the warhead is supposed to make it more accurate.
A few tons of nuclear waste on Iraq is OK, but they are forgetting that mother nature has her way on dumping it back where it came from :p

Nuclear subs heading to Iran, what next!!!

North Korea, forget it, the Pentagon computers did a mock battle with them.
Korea won of course, hands down.

Let us see an end to senseless bloodlust in this World,

ste

#122903 - 12/05/06 12:04 AM Re: Check this out!
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

all of these fucking fanatics were killing each other for hundreds of years long before the us got involved and does anybody have the balls to see the real reason for all of this shit?RELIGON,yes religon its all in the name of god ,its not about oil or bannas,or money its about the great and allmighty god!the same god that does nothing ,if there really was a god does it make sense that he would let it all happen in his name ,if everyone would just admit its all a fucking fairy tale there would be no wars.

#122904 - 12/07/06 08:59 AM Re: Check this out!
VN Offline
MaleSurvivor

Wow. I do not know if ever perhaps politicks is good subject for here. Is it we do not have enough pains with our own experiences that make us to be here, we must fight among each other also over things that we have not control of?

I am not American. I have no right to comment at American politicks and I will not. But it do not matter I think what the opinion of the President and the war is. The fact is, people are dying, and that is something never to be 'laughed at' or looked over. It is not the persons who are in that situation to be blamed for it, but to be supported. But that is just my opinion.

#122905 - 12/07/06 09:49 AM Re: Check this out!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Wars never were anyghing to do with religion.
It is about mans greed to rape other countries of their wealth.

Thousands of innocent ppl die in these conflicts of interest every day of the year.
No war has ever gained much excepting the pain of the masses.

Operation bloodbath (Iraq) was predicted by the experts to end the way it is going, why? Did they not listen!

Every man, woman, and child has the right to live beyond war, and peace is the only way forward, and for man to live with his neighbors peacefully,

ste

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.