Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
3 registered (Won'tGiveUp, 2 invisible), 30 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63644 Topics
444485 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#122946 - 12/15/06 11:57 PM Re: Check this out!
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

hauser lol,in 1996 i was 11 years old locked in a closet with both eyes swelled shut,current events wasnt big for me ,lol . but hey ok i'll admit maybe its our govts fault! now that we all feel better,lol,lets get back to the question ? what the fuck do we do now? ok its our fault ,but that dont solve the problem does it?im really gonna go crazy here but i'll say it !!!my great great ,however many greats it is ,grandfather fought in the civil war for the north ,and for some twisted reason i am proud of that ,but shit he was probably on the wrong side too ! i give k? lol adam

#122947 - 12/18/06 09:53 AM Re: Check this out!
Thomson Offline

Adam, what you(i mean your government \:\) ) need to do is, as Hauser beautifully put it, stop meddling in affairs of other countries. That is the bottom line, if you cross it then whatever happens would be your fault.

Let me tell you a story about Middle East. A long time ago (not that long though, in 70s), there was a dictator called Saddam, he was ruling a country called Iraq. There was another neighbouring country, Iran, headed by another dictator, Reza Shah. Both enjoyed enormous US support and both were eneomously repressive. Then in 1979, a revolution came to Iran, headed by khomeini who was fed up of US meddling in their oil industry and repression of Reza Shah (he wouldn't hesitate to shoot on peaceful masses). US convinced Saddam to attack Iran and as a result 2 million people died (Saddam notoriously used chemical and biological weapons provided by US support). And when the war was over Saddam became a bad guy.

Some other facts.

1. Taleban and Al-Qaeda were created by US, Pakistan and Saudi Arab to counter the Soviet influence in Afghanistan, back then they were good guys.

2. US today is greatest supporter of Arab states, all having dictatorships. The only country in the Middle East close to democracy is Iran, yet its a bad guy.

3. In 1974 US was building an atomic reactor in Iran, no one raised a question about the need of such a reactor, but in 2006, they don't understand why its being built by Iranians.

The list is unfortunately so long that it would consume a lot of time. I would stop here.

#122948 - 12/20/06 10:51 AM Re: Check this out!
endlessjourney Offline

Loc: Cincinnati Ohio
I love my country and I love those who died for it! No reason to fight about this. Our government has its corruptions. Who are we. The U.S. Who are we? No matter what happens, I will always fight for our nation. I will never let this shit go unheard. The bottom line is that we were attacked. Whoever says that Bush brought 911 on us, show me the facts. I don't care to hear pointless opinions. Lets hear what you base your claims on. Your own biased opinions hold no grounds here. Biase is ignorant! God bless America! Don't let your political propaganda and hatred cloud your judgement. Do you not see what is happening around us! If we do not fight this, we die. Period. You are fighting your own nation. I'm sick of people dogging those who are the reason why we live in freedom today. Corruption is in every government but if we do not stand together, we are all sitting ducks!!!!

Truth is the very reason we strive to live. It surrounds and resides within us. Accepting the truths we already know and seeking out those we do not is a direct path to inner balance and joy. For life is not a means to an end, but a journey. Life comes and goes but the truth will always live on.

#122949 - 12/20/06 11:24 AM Re: Check this out!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
You have just proven that you are indeed one of the many sitting ducks!
If you seek freedom, go to places where man is not, because you are never free,

ste

#122950 - 12/21/06 05:26 AM Re: Check this out!
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto
edited

- Mel Brooks

#122951 - 12/21/06 04:57 PM Re: Check this out!
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Well, you have said quite a bit in that one paragraph, with all it implies. So, letís step back just a little bit ok?

Iím NOT merely posturing a political stance, ok? Iím hoping that by having a discourse such as this, I may well prevent people from dying in the future, by simply telling the truth(s) that my countryís media never brings up.

I donít want anymore people dying and suffering in my countryís good name. And to this end Iím willing to speak against the insane foreign policy that my country has embarked upon, starting with the Spanish-American War to present. I donít want foreigners to die, and I donít want my own countryís brave servicemen dying for, what weíre sure to soon find out, is not a worthy cause.

And unfortunately, this also means that Iím taking the unpopular stance of not standing by my countries soldiers, as valiant and brave as they are. Why?, because itís my countries soldiers that INVADED and is now a STANDING ARMY in a foreign country on the other side of the planet that never threatened us, (while it ignores other countries that HAVE openly threatened us, i.e. North Korea, but they can actually fight back so my country opts for ďdiplomatic solutionsĒ with North Korea. It is my countryís soldiers that are running checkpoints and asking a foreign countryís citizens for their ďpapersĒ, (even though theyíre ďfreeĒ now). Itís my countryís soldiers that are bombing, and shooting at, and KILLING men, women, and children. It is my countryís soldiers that are also imposing a system of government on a country, replacing a terrible dictator with one that suits the desires of a my President, whoís judgment is in serious question.

Now, having said that, and after giving NUMEROUS and plausible reasons why foreigners have legitimate reasons to hate and want to attack us, you, my friend, have not given ONE example of where the sacrifices of all the thousands of men that have died in foreign countries in past wars have somehow ACTUALLY defended my freedom. The fact is, you CANíT. Every competent military analyst would tell you that the threat of a foreign invasion and conquest of America is nonexistent. No nation has the military capability of invading and conquering the United States. Not China, not Russia, not Iran, not North Korea, not Syria. Not anyone. To invade the United States with sufficient forces to conquer and ďpacifyĒ the entire nation would take millions of foreign troops and tens of thousands of ships and planes to transport them across the Atlantic or Pacific Ocean. No foreign nation has such resources or military capabilities and no nation will have them for the foreseeable future. Even at their zenith of military power, Germany could not even cross the English Channel, and Japan was HOPELESSLY bogged down in a war with China and they simply were no threat to us.

Now, perhaps you think that liberating people from dictatorships is a worthy cause, fine, please feel free to go over there yourself and fight for what you seem to perceive to be a worthy cause, give them all of YOUR time and money and help, but please donít think itís ok for my government to take MY hard-earned money to help fund a military war machine that goes abroad and meddles in the affairs of other nations, incites hatred for the U.S., and creates for itself moments like 9-11, a moment when somebody actually pushed back after WE pushed them first.

#122952 - 12/21/06 05:45 PM Re: Check this out!
markgreyblue Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pasadena, CA
Hauser,

You forgot Operation Petticote:

"We may be pink and coming in
by the grace of a woman's brassiere,
but we're coming in."

or did You?

"...the sign of a true leader is service..." - anonymous

#122953 - 12/21/06 05:47 PM Re: Check this out!
markgreyblue Offline
MaleSurvivor

I have no answers for this one.

#122954 - 12/21/06 05:51 PM Re: Check this out!
markgreyblue Offline
MaleSurvivor

The war and savagery by anyone is an horrible..

I hope some lesson at least - will come of this - as insanely callous I may seem.

I have to either laugh - and get on with my life -

or offer some reason - to hope for a better way to cope that keeps my life and my friends moving forward and surviving better together.

#122955 - 12/21/06 10:14 PM Re: Check this out!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Think before you talk, Governments know how to control ppl, they are past masters at it.
To brand the middle east as a haven for terrorists many of whom were past 'freedom fighters' when they did the dirty work for our Governments suddenly need to be eradicated, job done.

A bit like the Pharos, who killed all those who knew about where the buried treasures were.
Lets face it, they pick on easy targets, and lets not forget the many unreported wars, or rape of vital assets of rich mineral countries who fled without fight.

A war machine led by a bunch of liars, who were warned of the carnage that would erupt in Iraq.
A war in Iran would have to be fought in the nuclear arena, that must be avoided, because Iranians are no walk over.

Soldiers sent on a hopeless mission to Afghanistan to fight the worlds most fierce and trained fighters, whose training consisted in fighting yours and our best trained marines.

The Taliban are known to never take hostages, they will kill you, as you are invading their territory, the land they live in.

Those men of the Taliban are survivors and well trained in their own survival and how to cause maximum damage to any enemy they meet, because they use base instinct, caveman type, kill or be killed.

Wear your enemy down until they are mentally not able then strike them hard and run.
Any war with Iran would cause war with Russia, and China.

A war with Korea is out because they have figured the consequences of warring with a nation that is at least fanatical towards their own 'freedom' to live.

Wars are senseless, and the vulnerable are the ones who get it, with kids having legs blown off in a country that has no social backdrop for disabled excepting charity workers as is viable in a war zone.

Come on, surviving is about truth in the world and looking more closely about what war is really about, not the movies, the real thing, the real shit that comes out of war, kids maimed, family dead and all the other shit.

Survivors against war,

ste

Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.