Newest Members
R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6, Johnnygolightly, Stormchaser
12318 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
5 registered (Johnnygolightly, lapchinj, 3 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12318 Members
74 Forums
63369 Topics
443118 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#122876 - 12/02/06 10:14 AM Check this out!
endlessjourney Offline

Loc: Cincinnati Ohio
I don't mean to get into politics but I think this is something that everyone should see.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3560732002144128071&q=have+you+forgotten&hl=en

this site is eye opening.

No matter what it is, please don't stop fighting for what you believe! My tears are falling as I write this.

Much love,
Jason

Truth is the very reason we strive to live. It surrounds and resides within us. Accepting the truths we already know and seeking out those we do not is a direct path to inner balance and joy. For life is not a means to an end, but a journey. Life comes and goes but the truth will always live on.

#122877 - 12/02/06 04:14 PM Re: Check this out!
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

on 9-11 a whole country became survivors. maybe some dont support the war but we better thank god for the kids yes kids who are fighting so we can stay free,thanks jason. adam

#122878 - 12/02/06 04:48 PM Re: Check this out!
batcountry Offline

Loc: the ether
haha whatever

this doesnt belong here. and shadow, you cant speak for everyone

#122879 - 12/02/06 05:08 PM Re: Check this out!
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Yep, this needs to be moved to off topic. Big can of worms here.

#122880 - 12/02/06 05:32 PM Re: Check this out!
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

hey bat fuck you k?

#122881 - 12/02/06 05:38 PM Re: Check this out!
shadowkid Offline
MaleSurvivor

also i dont know where your from but those kids that your laughing at are fighting for you too ,but thats how it works right ?let somebody else die so you can be safe.my response had nothing to do with the war its about guys fighting for freedom ,your freedom

#122882 - 12/02/06 05:41 PM Re: Check this out!
batcountry Offline

fuck me because i have a different opinion than you? do you believe everything the bush administration spits out at you? have you ever really THOUGHT about it and realized they are fighting for jack shit?

my good friend died in iraq, dont fucking tell me what to think. and yes he was just a kid. why is it ok that we are killing them again?

#122883 - 12/02/06 05:45 PM Re: Check this out!
shadowkid Offline
MaleSurvivor

dont fucking laugh at me k?so i guess your friends death is funny to you? what do you think we should have done ?nothing? i dont care what they are fighting for k?just that its fucking people like you that made the guys who fought in viet nam feel like criminals. maybe they dont have a fucking clue why they are there ,but they think its for freedom why cant you see that? its not busch fighting is it?

#122884 - 12/02/06 05:50 PM Re: Check this out!
batcountry Offline

um i wasnt laughing at you, i was laughing at the idea that this would "open my eyes." i didnt even notice your post until after i edited.

what do you mean, done nothing? do you remember that iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, right? what
"freedom" are we fighting for now, in 2006?

i am not laughing at the soldiers. their cause is worthless and they are dying in vain but they themselves are just kids who trust their government too much and thats a sad thing, not a funny thing. dont put words in my mouth.

#122885 - 12/02/06 05:53 PM Re: Check this out!
batcountry Offline

oh and by the way there was a DRAFT for vietnam, you HAD TO GO. they were not fucking criminals they were unfortunate kids. just like the kids in iraq. even if we dont have a draft now they still use incredibly underhanded recruiting strategies.

my eyes are WIDE open.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.