Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Healer (53), Kilo (21), sdsjr (40), surfdude (57)
Who's Online
3 registered (don64, 2 invisible), 19 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63375 Topics
443150 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#122858 - 12/12/06 09:23 AM Re: i hate it
endlessjourney Offline

Loc: Cincinnati Ohio
Much love!

I get sick of being sick myself. Things in life make me sick but guess that is just a part of life. We get outta bed and fight our issues everyday. They won't stop coming, but, they can't stop us if we believe in who we are and what we are fighting for. Whatever we do, the world is in our hands. Life hurts but we don't have to give up. Not giving up keeps me alive and I'm proud. I bet you can relate!

Much love again,
Jason

Truth is the very reason we strive to live. It surrounds and resides within us. Accepting the truths we already know and seeking out those we do not is a direct path to inner balance and joy. For life is not a means to an end, but a journey. Life comes and goes but the truth will always live on.

#122859 - 12/13/06 12:34 PM Re: i hate it
sis Offline

Loc: Arizona
one way to lighten the burden of such pain is to see every thing you do as it serves the light and do it as it serves the light. something as simple as taking a shower can serve the light. take special care of your self with soapy mesages and gratitute talks, even when you don't feel like there is anything to be greatful about. these things sooth your soul which in turn serves the light! light and luv, sis

#122861 - 12/15/06 12:27 PM Re: i hate it
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
True, it is not just an excuse for people to donate to charity. But imagine where the reasearch and medical care for it would be if people didn't donate to it?

I am sorry you have it, and that you must deal with it on a daily basis what is only brought to public knowledge one day a year (well, maybe a little more often). It is a shame, but unfortunately, it is true of many illnesses and diseases.

Is there even a 'Child sexual abuse of boys' day each year? It seems all of us have to deal with swept under the rug issues on a regular basis. I'm sorry that you have that in duplicate.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#122862 - 12/16/06 09:21 AM Re: i hate it
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
selene, yep. im taking care of myself. \:\)

#122863 - 12/16/06 08:14 PM Re: i hate it
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Jarrad, if it's any comfort to know, I've got acute bronchitis right now and it's knocked me on my ASS!!! So if you're alive right now and and dealing with both these things you must be stronger than me!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.