Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
4 registered (Banjo596, Bardo, 2 invisible), 34 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63646 Topics
444506 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#122765 - 01/26/05 08:49 PM Re: Worst movie Hall O' Fame
blacken Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Northern Ohio
Vampire Junction. Without a doubt, the worst "vampire" movie I have ever seen & most likely the worst of any movie. Produced by "One Take Studios", I was thinking it was a low budget movie, but not THAT low.
It has NO redeaming qualities.
The vampire theme was secondary to what it actually is,,,, A 'no-budget' basement, lesbian prono flick. And the women are ugly.
The acting:....what acting? I think those poor people actually thought they were doing good.
Special Effects: Made it worse. "Howls" sounded like some guy in the basement that stubbed his toe. Lighting effects......were just terrible.
Music: bad timing, didnt fit the scenes, & of poor quality.
Direction: None.
Plot: I guess the Title was all they thought they needed.
Sex: Weird, Kinky, bizar. Thats being to kind.
Scare factor: -10, I thought at first this might be a spoof. It was so bad it was kind of funny at first. Then, it became sickly stupid.

There you have...

#122766 - 01/27/05 06:17 AM Re: Worst movie Hall O' Fame
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
Okay, an overhyped, under done flick.
Eight Mile starring Eminem, aka Marshall Mathers. I expected s great movie. I watched a peice of crap. It's ending gives no sense of conclusion. Worthless movie!

#122767 - 01/27/05 10:21 PM Re: Worst movie Hall O' Fame
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
By the way, someone on the FandF board asked if non-survivors could respond to this thread. Coonsider yourself invited.

Peace and love,

Scot \:D

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#122768 - 01/30/05 06:00 AM Re: Worst movie Hall O' Fame
Douglas Offline

My turn.

To readdress some of the previously mentioned, unmentionables:
- "Battlefield Earth": friend and I saw this because we [b]knew[/i] it was going to suck. We were not disappointed.
- "Clockwork Orange": I know everyone thought he was a genius but Kubrik leaves me cold.
- "Lost In Translation": whatever. I'm just glad I didn't care.

New Listings:
- "The Postman": O, my. Saw it on a Christmas night at the 10PM showing because my bro-in-law insisted. O, my. 2 and 1/2 hours later, I'm feeling poleaxed by the sheer awful, awfulness of this pile of steaming badness, and, THANK GOD, the credits are finally rolling!

- "Amistad": I know, you're supposed to like it but by the end I was muttering, "Give me free!"

- "Johnny Mnemonic": Keanu Reeves as a guy who's super power is that he can remember stuff. That's a bit of a stretch for him, I think.

- "Bram Stoker's Dracula": Early 90's version. Keanu Reeves again. Everyone else in the cast tried to make him look good by acting badly. Except for Gary Oldman, who cut him no slack and owned every scene he was in.

- "The Matrix Reloaded": Keanu Reeves. This time making love to a supposedly female double of himself while surviving humanity does a lot of Ecstasy and throws a rave underground. Oh, and some pretentious French fart generates a computer virus that gives spontaneous orgasms to a woman eating pie.

- "The Matrix Revolutions": Keanu Reeves provides incontrovertible proof that the first one being good was a fluke. "Yay! The war is over!"
I say, "Yawn, the series is over."

- "Constantine": I know, it hasn't been released yet. But guess who stars in it. Go on, you'll never guess...

#122769 - 02/01/05 06:38 AM Re: Worst movie Hall O' Fame
Jeff S. Offline

Loc: Northern WIsconsin
How about "Any Which Way But Loose" The orangatan was the best character in it.

Now, my personal WORST movie ever has to be "The Prince of Tides." First, it's horribly done, second, it triggers the crap out of me, and thirdly, anything Barbara Strisand does is over done.

Jeff S.

#122770 - 02/02/05 03:16 PM Re: Worst movie Hall O' Fame
blacken Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Northern Ohio
Ya, Barbara Strisand's initials are "BS".
That seems to sum her up.
Sorry, I just can't stand her myself & never understood what all the hype was about her.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.