Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
beginning (34), Gary H. (41), jewelmom (63), kdg2310 (55), Li Yuki (2014), monarchnaps (36), Neverquit (30), Nord (58), SoSad (45)
Who's Online
3 registered (Dewey, PabloV, 1 invisible), 28 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63782 Topics
445403 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#122732 - 12/21/04 06:21 PM Scot's Pick O' The Week - 12/21 (A numeric palindrome!)
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Once again, it's time for the much-anticipated, highly-regarded, and often imitated-but-never-duplicated...............

SCOT'S PICK O' THE WEEK!

(Man, don't I have the big ego! \:D )

http://www.comics.com (Universal Press Syndicate/United Features Syndicate web site)

I've mentioned this site often enough, but it's a great place to catch up on most of the comics available to the newspapers. After all, how many times has this happened? - you get used to a particular strip (if you are the comic-reading kind. If not, I HIGHLY suggest you become one. it's the most uplifting thing in the newspaper) and then you move, only to find out that your new newspaper DOESN'T carry it.

Not a problem anymore! Thanks to the internet, we can now keep up with our favorites WITHOUT having to buy the year-end trade paperback collections. That is, IF your favorite is popular enough to warrent one! Additionally, they also try out NEW strips on the net to see if there's an audience for it in the newspapers. Which is how my current number 2 favorite, "Pearls Before Swine," got its start.

Sooooooo.....this web site is most highly recommended. Go check it out. If you ain't laughing at ONE of the strips there, you need a heavy humor transplant!

Peace and love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#122733 - 12/21/04 06:26 PM Re: Scot's Pick O' The Week - 12/21 (A numeric palindrome!)
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Westchester, N.Y.
Good one Scot!

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.