Newest Members
ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers
12505 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Drea (31), gpdno (47), serb guy (49), Thomas8221 (60), UncleClover (43)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 11 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12505 Members
74 Forums
64194 Topics
447978 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#122722 - 12/21/04 02:25 AM PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TeeJayUU Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MidWest
My Brothers,

There seems to be a lot of confusion, questions, some finger pointing, anger, et cetera, around here of late. There are some uncomfortable postings and situations going on at MaleSurvivor.

However, the overwhelming number of us are here to simply heal, trust, share, and so on. The MS Mods and Board do an OUTSTANDING job of providing a safe environment, a warm and welcoming place to come and heal. I want to thank them for ALL they do for each of us!

I know they are in a difficult situation right now, and for that, I am VERY sorry. I hope and Pray that all of these issues can be worked out in the best possible interest of each person involved.

As much as I would REALLY like to know what is going on here, it really is not my business. What I have read has left me a bit dazed and confused, but again, THANK YOU MS for all you have done for so very many of us!

To all of us Brothers on this most difficult road to healing I Pray for PEACE, FAITH, HOPE, and LOVE!

TJ

#122723 - 12/21/04 08:35 AM Re: PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Experience is not what happens to a man: it is what a man does with what happens to him. -Aldous Huxley

Much of what happen here, just as everything else that happen to us in life, is experience. What we do with it is our character.

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#122724 - 12/21/04 06:40 PM Re: PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

TJ,

You remind us of the reason for the season...what is it again, Peace on Earth and Goodwill toward Men?

Thank you.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.