Newest Members
gdj, Db, dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty
12386 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4gettingthepast4 (32), DougL (53), Jeff38 (48), lfp (27), pats121 (75), Texan (57), zer0sleep (35)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 28 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12386 Members
74 Forums
63655 Topics
444550 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#122672 - 12/20/04 08:26 PM Re: Where is Marc?
Ivo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Germany
Guys,
I think that we all need to calm down and think a little bit about everything.

Please try to not put hard words and do not fight; you are just making bigger confusion and uncertainty among other members.

There must be way to find compromise and solution for this situation without too many emotions.

I would like to know does anyone from this site still communicate directly with Marc?
I mean any of you that are a little bit longer part of this site?

Ivo

#122673 - 12/21/04 02:11 AM Re: Where is Marc?
TeeJayUU Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MidWest
Guys,

Marc and I used to talk often, here, phone, our own emails. I have not talked with him in a few weeks now.

I have to say, I am confused with some of these postings and postings in other sites here.

It may not be appropriate, but would the moderators consider a general posting to us all so this can be settled and we all can get back to trusting and healing. Not just misc. ostings from all of us about what we think or don't think or might think or or or....

I know Dave has asked for calm in the wake of several recent issues. I appreciate what he has said, and I am certainly NOT trying to fan any flames. I am just a bit confused.

PEACE - Please!

TJ

#122674 - 12/21/04 02:34 AM Re: Where is Marc?
TeeJayUU Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MidWest
Guys,

Marc and I used to talk often, here, phone, our own emails. I have not talked with him in a few weeks now.

My Brothers,

There seems to be a lot of confusion, questions, some finger pointing, anger, et cetera, around here of late. There are some uncomfortable postings and situations going on at MaleSurvivor.

However, the overwhelming number of us are here to simply heal, trust, share, and so on. The MS Mods and Board do an OUTSTANDING job of providing a safe environment, a warm and welcoming place to come and heal. I want to thank them for ALL they do for each of us!

I know they are in a difficult situation right now, and for that, I am VERY sorry. I hope and Pray that all of these issues can be worked out in the best possible interest of each person involved.

As much as I would REALLY like to know what is going on here, it really is not my business. What I have read has left me a bit dazed and confused, but again, THANK YOU MS for all you have done for so very many of us!

To all of us Brothers on this most difficult road to healing I Pray for PEACE, FAITH, HOPE, and LOVE!

TJ

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.