Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
beginning (34), Gary H. (41), jewelmom (63), kdg2310 (55), Li Yuki (2014), monarchnaps (36), Neverquit (30), Nord (58), SoSad (45)
Who's Online
3 registered (Doubter, traveler, Landscape), 40 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63782 Topics
445409 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#122659 - 12/15/04 04:59 AM Re: Where is Marc?
vt93 Offline

Loc: Canada
I also have not been in contact. I don't know why he ig ignoring me.

I hope he is well.

#122660 - 12/15/04 07:52 AM Re: Where is Marc?
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
Hi, I believe Marc left the board about a week ago. I did not learn enough to say what the fight, if it was a fight was about. I also miss having him around. I hope he is doing fine, and will return when he can.

#122662 - 12/19/04 12:46 AM Re: Where is Marc?
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

Quote:
Originally posted by rcs:
Hello,

I am Ricky. You people do not know me, but I am in Marc's cancer group. I came by to check on him and found him with open food containers that were not touched. And I had to clean him up. He was sick and couln't get out of bed.

I will stay here with him for now. Monday, I am calling his doctors. He shouldn't be alone right now.

I registered here because I saw the site on his computer. I am also a survivor of sexual abuse.

I will be back when I get home. But for now, I need to help him.

Ricky
Unless you were told by him to post this, I think it very wrong you did.

andrei

#122664 - 12/19/04 03:24 AM Re: Where is Marc?
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
Hi RCS, thank you for being there for him, and thank you for letting us know. Feel free to come back for yourself.

#122666 - 12/19/04 05:09 PM Re: Where is Marc?
TeeJayUU Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MidWest
Ricky,

What I think a few friends are trying to say here is that Marc is a very private person in many ways and there is often information he would not rather share here.

HOWEVER, you probably did not know that, so DO NOT FEEL BAD! You did the right thing in your heart and we appreciate your care and concern. You are obviously a good hearted and caring person.

On behalf of all of us, thank you for being there for him and taking care of him. Tell Marc that he is in our thoughts and that we hope he gets better soon.

As for you, welcome to MS, this is a good place, filled with healing and friends and support while sharing our pains and past. Come on back now, Ya Hear!

PEACE!

TJ

#122667 - 12/19/04 09:31 PM Re: Where is Marc?
Kenn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto, Canada

William Shakespeare, Hamlet

#122668 - 12/19/04 10:20 PM Re: Where is Marc?
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I am going to be an asshole here, simply because it seems there is an assumption that many people here are idiots. This is from the initial post, which Andrei had quoted in his response.

--I am Ricky. You people do not know me, but I am in Marc's cancer group. I came by to check on him and found him with open food containers that were not touched. And I had to clean him up. He was sick and couln't get out of bed.--

Interesting. I was under the impression that Marc had joined a cancer support group just a week or two ago. How did you get in to the apartment, if he was unable to get out of bed? At your first support group meeting, must you trade a copy of your house key to someone else, 'just in case'? Or does this man leave his door unlocked, living in Southern California?

--I will stay here with him for now. Monday, I am calling his doctors. He shouldn't be alone right now.--

Why must you wait until Monday? Don't 'doctors' generally have a person on-call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? And if someone suffering from such illness is incapable even of getting out of bed, shouldn't the hospital be something appropriate?

--I registered here because I saw the site on his computer. I am also a survivor of sexual abuse.--

I am sorry, I find this 'convenient'. You go to this person's home to help because of illness. You find this site on his computer, and just decide to join so you can tell everyone here what condition he is in? Remind me to snoop on my girlfriend's computer the next time I am at her house, and join Amazon.com or whatever site she happens to have up on the page at the time.

I am sure there are others here with doubts of this story and situation. And I was going to say nothing. But I resent it being assumed that people here, myself included, are fools.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#122669 - 12/19/04 10:40 PM Re: Where is Marc?
Aden Offline

Leosha, you are being a very bad boy! Thank you.

#122670 - 12/19/04 10:45 PM Re: Where is Marc?
Kenn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto, Canada
I am forever falling off the proverbial turnip truck so I don't know what to believe about this but thanks, Leosha, for your illuminating skepticism.

Kenn

William Shakespeare, Hamlet

#122671 - 12/20/04 04:21 PM Re: Where is Marc?
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Ricky,

I hope to God you and I never cross paths on this site.

You cost me the friendship of a man who's very dear to me because you couldn't keep your Goddamn mouth shut about stuff Marc didn't want known.

Whatever your intentions, you were wrong. You betrayed a trust. You are no better than my perp, and that's something I don't say lightly. If you're indeed a survivor, you should've known better.

Enough. No more. I can't care about anyone anymore because I always end up alone.

Scot \:\(

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.