Newest Members
Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2
12503 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
asdude1981 (33), Avery46 (51), hans32 (46), jean-noel (49), Kirk (59), Kirk Wayne (59), Mechanical (21), OldTrafford (50)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 24 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12503 Members
74 Forums
64194 Topics
447974 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#122418 - 12/09/04 04:37 PM Holiday Season
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
I realize that this may be a bad time for many of us here at MaleSurvivor but I want to share with you the gifts I have received during the past year.

1. It is a privilege to be be here and get to know all you wonderful guys.

2. The fact that you are here is a testament to your strength and courage

3. It is a wonderful thing to see so many striving for the holy grail so to speak. And that is to live life as we were meant to.

4. To know I am not a freak or alone anymore is, to me, one of the greatest gifts of MS.

5. I have many special brothers here. You know who you are so I will not embarass you in print. Sufice it so say that I love you like a brother and thank you for sharing your life with me. To all of you here I have to say that I could not ask for a better or more helpful and kind extended family.

In closing, and even though I am on sabatical for a while, I want to wish all of you a joyous and happy holiday season and safe and good 2005.

And all of you please be kind to yourselves. Remember we are all human and at times need help making sense of things. It is not a testament to weakness to ask for help It is, instead a display of courage.

6. I have a wonderful wife and daughter who are my anchor when times get bad and I wish for all of you the joy of partners who care and share. May the new year bring this to you all.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#122419 - 12/09/04 08:30 PM Re: Holiday Season
Ivo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Germany
Mikey,
I have to thank God that we have you with us.

Thank you also for these beautiful thoughts and whishes.

Ivo

#122420 - 12/10/04 01:45 AM Re: Holiday Season
markgreyblue Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pasadena, CA
very Happy Holidays Mike -
Happy New Year too -
Peace to You and Your family -

and yes I second IVO's thanking god that you are with us
and my friend too -

LOVE
Mark

"...the sign of a true leader is service..." - anonymous

#122421 - 12/10/04 09:08 AM Re: Holiday Season
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Thank you Mike. Reminders of the true 'gifts' of the holiday season. Friends, family, love, honesty, decency, understanding. Ourselves and each other.

Wishing you also great holiday spirits, and a safe season with your family.

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#122422 - 12/24/04 12:43 PM Re: Holiday Season
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

I know that I am lucky, that I have good family and that holiday is not bad thing to me. I wish it is good for everone, but I guess that do not happen. But I want to say I hope everone can have something happy and decent right now. I wish it is like that all the year, but specialy right now.

andrei

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.