Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
3 registered (journey4two, Obi, 1 invisible), 16 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63397 Topics
443262 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#122392 - 12/07/04 02:10 AM In memory of Woz
al Offline

Loc: canada
For those of u who remember Art Blue did a composition in memory of Wos. its at the bottom of the page then click on it for more ifno.

Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it. Winston Churchill

#122393 - 12/07/04 02:36 AM Re: In memory of Woz
jimrh Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Roswell, GA
I am one who remembers WOZ and to this day thinking about him brings tears to my eyes.

Peace.

Jimmer

#122394 - 12/07/04 05:44 AM Re: In memory of Woz
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
What a stunning work!
Casey

#122395 - 12/07/04 08:56 AM Re: In memory of Woz
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I am not finding anything to click on or view?

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#122396 - 12/07/04 09:01 AM Re: In memory of Woz
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Did someone edited it off of the page?

Woz was a friend. I didn't know him long and only late at night when everyone else had gone to bed and I was new here and I needed to talk to someone. I think that I met tall steve and woz the same night and woz told me his story with editorial introduction by tall steve. It was one of those occasions that you could never repeat...the connection, the story, the guys involved. I won't forget it, I won't forget WOZ.
Thanks, Al, for reminded us.

David

#122397 - 12/08/04 01:16 AM Re: In memory of Woz
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
Since the link was removed, here is the tile:

The text that goes with it:

The Final Bow
This collage was created in memory of a male friend who died at a young age. Since he lived in Australia near the ocean I used the water as a vehicle to the otherworld which is an ancient symbol of traveling over a body of water to the afterlife. Also when people die they say that they go into a tunnel of light thus the use of the entryway. The crow was my friend's spirit animal. Since we come into the world naked I chose to use the metaphor of being naked for the ending of one's life. Interestingly enough I noticed that his hands formed the deaf symbol for I Love You which seems like a message he left each of us with as he was a loving spiritual man who gave so much to family and friends.

#122398 - 12/08/04 01:31 AM Re: In memory of Woz
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Thank you Bill, for replacing that here. That is beautiful. I never met the man, but have heard very good things about him from people I respect here. It is a great loss and shame that he is no longer here.

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.