Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63230 Topics
442166 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#122025 - 08/19/06 03:57 AM Topic Notifications
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

On my profile page there is and option to "Edit Topic Notifications". When I click it I get a snippy little message telling me I have none. as if I don't know that already! ;\) So how do I get some topic notifications so that I can edit them? I don't want to go through my whole life never having done so, after all!

Notification challenged,

John

#122026 - 08/19/06 06:38 AM Re: Topic Notifications
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Hi "Notification-Challenged-John",

When you post a message using the Full Reply form (not the Quick Reply form), at the bottom of the page you'll see a checkbox where you can indicate whether you want to be notified by e-mail when there is a reply to the thread you are about to post to. If you check the box, then you now have a sub>

#122027 - 08/19/06 06:57 AM Re: Topic Notifications
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Ahaa! Thank-you Eddie! I knew I'd seen that feature someplace in the past, but for the life of me I couldn't find where. I didn't even think about the Full Reply page.

Not sure I'll ever do anything with this information, but at least now my curiosity is satisfied and it wasn't even terminal like it was for the cat!

Lots of love,

John

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.