Newest Members
Jay1159, jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312
12343 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
4 registered (woodenshoes, Jim1961, Obi, 1 invisible), 37 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12343 Members
74 Forums
63439 Topics
443464 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#121886 - 10/17/05 05:19 AM Chat
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Ok, since I can't find anywhere else to ask this question I'll do it here.

Is Chat broke?

Never anybody there anymore. When I first found this site there were people there any time I logged on.

Not anymore.

Just wondering.

John

#121887 - 10/17/05 07:20 AM Re: Chat
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Member's

Chatroom is fine, if no one is in the chatroom that does not mean it is broken or down. If you would like to chat we do have a mod Schedule five days a week.

lots of love, Nathan

#121888 - 12/28/05 12:56 AM Re: Chat
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Chatroom broke down due to certain people who visit there.

It was cool when it was safe, but certain members want it for themselves, so be it,

ste

#121889 - 12/28/05 01:07 AM Re: Chat
TJ Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
actualy... - I just came from the chat room - and unless it is my puter that is haveing the problem - there is indeed a problem with the chat room...

not sure how to even explain the problem - but it would not let me type anything into the main room - even though PM still seemed to be working - then after I logged out and tried to go back in - anything that I typed could not even be seen onscreen - very weird problem I've never seen before??? - maybe it's just my new puter though...

TJ jeff

Who will cry for that little boy - lost and all alone - I will... - Antwone Fisher

#121890 - 12/28/05 02:35 AM Re: Chat
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Nathan,

I do think there was a problem earlier. I was there the same time as Jeff and when I typed in the main room or in P2P nothing showed on my screen. I had to reboot and that helped for awhile, but then the problem reoccurred.

Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#121891 - 12/28/05 02:43 AM Re: Chat
SAR Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Hi everyone,

I don't know what is happening in chat tonight, but this original thread and Nathan's reply date back to October... he may not be aware that there's a problem right now.

Please be patient, I'm sure someone with more info. will be along soon.

SAR

#121892 - 12/28/05 07:30 AM Re: Chat
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Members,

I have just come from the chatroom and we currently have four members plus my self in their. I was able to log in and out several times without issue. The cahtroom software runs off of java which at times can be a pain in the butt. Restarting your computer does solve some issues. Their could have also been a server issue with out chatroom program that was corrected before I get this notice. Sometimes computer problems come and go without reason.

If anyone is still unable to access the chatroom please pm my.

If their is any other issue that I and the mod team needs to be made aware of please contact me ASAP. If their is something being said in chat that you feel is abusive or hurtful please contact a chatroom mod ASAP. We are unable to be in chat 24/7 so please let us if their is a problem in the room I and the rest of the team will do our best to keep this site a postive and safe place for you and everyone else.

lots of love, Nathan

#121893 - 12/31/05 08:50 PM Re: Chat
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

hi i can't get into chat at all it won't let me register under my name?

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.