Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
6 registered (randombreeze, Scott1962, Jwmcd2, VASurvivor, 2 invisible), 35 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63402 Topics
443276 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#121883 - 10/05/05 05:42 AM mail box
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

How in the %##@! do I access a private message again once I've left that page. I can find no links anywhere that take me to my private messages except for the one that appears the first time to tell me I have one? I assume at some point my mail box will get full and somebody will be suggesting on the public forum for me to empty the damn thing.

John

#121884 - 10/05/05 05:51 AM Re: mail box
SAR Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Hi John, click on the link to "my profile" which is on the far left of five links ("directory" "search" "faq" "forum home" are the other four) centered near the top of the page, underneath the drop-down menus for the main site.

btw, the 60-message limit includes sent and received private messages, even though they appear in two separate lists.

I wish all DB Questions were such a pleasure to answer,
SAR

#121885 - 10/05/05 06:14 AM Re: mail box
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Got it! Thanks! I've been there once but couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get back there again. My mistake was in assuming (you know what they say about that!) that clicking on my user name and then viewing my profile that way, did the same thing as clicking the "my profile" link at the top of the page.

I'm usually pretty computer savy but this particular DB has me stumped on a couple areas. This isn't really meant as a complaint but this site isn't as intuitive as it could be. I will make do however. I've gotten good at making do over the years, after all. \:\) \:D

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.