Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aleja (40), bc22 (47), DavidMI (40), Forrest_Gump (39), Jay1946 (68), Malc4 (29), mpm01 (49), widpaulman (43)
Who's Online
2 registered (Hopein14, 1 invisible), 7 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63570 Topics
444143 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#121863 - 07/25/05 07:41 AM Question about editing in the survivor stories forum!
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
As anyone who has read my story knows it is very graphic. I want to edit it to add additional warnings about the graphic nature. one in the text at the beginning, and one last warning just before you get into the rape scene. But when I click on edit. I go to a page that says "FYI
No one is permitted to post in this forum."
What do I need to do to add the extra warnings?

#121864 - 07/25/05 01:28 PM Re: Question about editing in the survivor stories forum!
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Nathan has to edit he stories for you. If you will send him an updated version via PM, then he can cut and paste it to the story for you. I had a similar situation a few months ago. For some reason, they will not allow us to directly edit them ourselves.

#121865 - 07/25/05 04:03 PM Re: Question about editing in the survivor stories forum!
SAR Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
The Survivors Stories forum is set up so that men can tell their stories without fear or consequence. For that reason the forum is set not to accept replies or edits.

For a bigger change, sending the updated version via PM is a good idea, but if it's just the trigger warnings you want added, you don't have to go to the trouble of copy/pasting the whole thing. You can just ask one of the forum mods or admins to add the warnings where you want them.

By the way, thank you for being considerate about the triggers. \:\)

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.