Newest Members
OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843
12365 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
gryffindor (67), KevinSweeney (57), latinflavor815 (52), latin_flavor_815 (52), RTMark (33), sabooka (35), southpaw10 (46)
Who's Online
4 registered (nltsaved, Shyshark, 2 invisible), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12365 Members
74 Forums
63549 Topics
444003 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#121749 - 07/13/04 02:11 PM Two questions
Aden Offline

1) At first I could cut and paste from Word Perfect(it helps with spelling) but now I cannot. What might I have done wrong?

2)Point me toward what I need to read for understanding of membership status as opposed to "guest" or whatever...I have a feeling that there are people here that I would like to meet who don't hang out in the public forums.

#121750 - 07/13/04 02:16 PM Re: Two questions
MikeNY Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
I'm not sure what is going on with your cut and paste. I can cut and paste without problems from all of my word processors.

As for your second question, all you do is purchase a membership and wait for your status to be changed. You can follow links from the home page to become a member.

#121751 - 07/26/04 01:51 AM Re: Two questions
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Aden,

I have found that I can always 'cut and paste', even if it is not found under the 'edit' option. To copy the text, highlight it and click on Control and 'c' button. To paste it elsewhere, just choose where you want it and click on Control and 'v'.

As to the membership, yes. You have to purchase membership, the cost is based on your annual income. Membership gives you access to the member forums, where sometime people post more personal things (and where some people will stay close to exclusively). It also will give you lower costs for retreats and such, and other benefits, such as the newsletter and the member guide.

I hope that helps you.

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.