Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63403 Topics
443285 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#121736 - 04/18/04 10:55 AM .
Anonymous
Unregistered

#121737 - 04/18/04 11:25 AM Re: Articles????
MikeNY Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
I personally would like to see an article that specifically addresses WOMEN who assault MEN, the ways that they do it, and how the men react.

I have been doing some research into this, the information is out there.

#121738 - 04/18/04 04:29 PM Re: Articles????
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Guys
I'm sure that if you have any articles that we can use - copyright etc permitting - then if you submit them to Ken or Fred they will be used if they are appropriate.

The more good information we can give people about little known aspects of Male abuse then the better the site will be.

Dave

#121739 - 05/02/04 12:15 AM Re: Articles????
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Honest, I have not read the articles, because I feel they are a bit 'above' me. I will try to, however, because I have heard they are very good. A person who is a member here, when I was still seeking a therapist, sent me something from an article on a list of things to look for in a therapist, and what things to ask as well. I am not sure if that was from article here, but if not, I will say I found that very helpful, as I had never tried therapy before.

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.