Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 13 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63403 Topics
443287 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#121508 - 07/04/03 11:37 PM Poll question
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Ok Ken,

Got another question for you Ken our one of the other mod/admins. Why are members not allowed to create polls?

lots of love, Nathan

#121509 - 07/05/03 12:41 AM Re: Poll question
MS Admin Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Hi Nathan,

When this board was first established it was decided that the use of polls would only be permitted by MS. Thanks for asking.

Please read the faq's for answers to the most commonly asked questions.

#121510 - 07/07/03 01:20 PM Re: Poll question
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
Nathan,

You have consistently started very interesting threads with thought provoking questions. I think I prefer participating in those threads, but what if you asked for an admin (Dave, Fred, ?) to post a poll in parallel? The discussions in a thread have more flexibility, but, for instance, the "would you change it?" question could easily be a poll as well, maybe with yes/no/unsure responses.

Thanks,

Joe

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.