Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dphoenix1701 (37), jaywiz2009 (69), mato (57)
Who's Online
3 registered (wiresguy1, Sojourn Survivor, 1 invisible), 31 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63803 Topics
445536 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#121436 - 11/05/02 07:33 PM question,,
SoCalJohn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Los Angeles, California
how come when you reply on this forum you cant see the original post,, i hope that did not change for all the forums, i like that feature a lot.

John

I asked him about this law he spoke of, he said,,, *watch* he then asked the others to share about their lives,,, the others talked of how things were for them, how things worked in their lives,,, and as they believed, it was so.

#121437 - 11/05/02 09:08 PM Re: question,,
MS Admin Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Hi John,

Its because there private. Guests and visitors can't "see" whats going on in here.

F

Please read the faq's for answers to the most commonly asked questions.

#121438 - 11/06/02 10:38 AM Re: question,,
SoCalJohn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Los Angeles, California
I dont get it, let me try again,,

before, when i would reply to a post the stuff the other person wrote was visible to me in its own box below this box i am typing in now......

Now, the stuff i am replying to is no longer visible at all, so if they wrote a long one i have to open two browzers so i can read through it as i type or print it out or something,, it seems like a feature got turned off is what i am asking about...

lemme know,

John

I asked him about this law he spoke of, he said,,, *watch* he then asked the others to share about their lives,,, the others talked of how things were for them, how things worked in their lives,,, and as they believed, it was so.

#121439 - 11/06/02 03:34 PM Re: question,,
MS Admin Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Hi John,

I now understand what you meant. This feature is enabled and now isn't working. I will have to investigate.

F

UPDATE I believe it's now working.

F

Please read the faq's for answers to the most commonly asked questions.

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.