Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
2 registered (tbkkfile, Robert Barrett), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63359 Topics
443045 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#11929 - 10/15/02 02:33 AM Re: too afraid to live, too proud to die
Zoot Offline

Loc: CT
Thank you all for taking the time to reply; it had made my day in a way I can't explain. Such a strange reaction in me - almost a sense of worth or value or something ?? I had quite a strange day; many rushes of powerful emotions,tears, fear etc. but also a lot of insights and forgotten memories. But most of all, I felt a warmth (?) of not being so alone. Whatever happened last night, it opened something in me that's scary but more real. Thank you, guys. This is my final week here in the US and it's comforting to know that I can keep contact with you all from the other side of the pond. Now I have hope. Slan libh.

#11930 - 10/15/02 01:29 PM Re: too afraid to live, too proud to die
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Keep in touch Zoot, I have friends and relations in Ireland - I'll send the boys round if you don't \:D ;\)

Lloydy

#11931 - 10/16/02 01:44 AM Re: too afraid to live, too proud to die
Zoot Offline

Loc: CT
Thanks for the smile Lloyd; I had two pints of Guinness and a feed of Shepherd's Pie in New haven tonight (my first spuds in 6 weeks) so I'm going to have an 'early' night. I hope I will be able to log in from home. Be kind to yourselves, you guys. And thanks for giving me hope.

#11932 - 10/16/02 03:29 AM Re: too afraid to live, too proud to die
rolling_is_life Offline

Loc: Olympia, Washington
Hey everyone, im new...and for the first guy with how he felt about feeling like he could just go out and rip someone apart..i know how he feels totaly. I may be a messed up kid inside..but one thing that has served me well about abuse is that every fight ive ever gotten in the other person has been pumled because they got YEARS AND YEARS of feeling how that guy felt. So im just sayin that I know how u feel man. And also..if anyone wants to talk..i was kinda hoping to talk to someone..
-keith

"Live fast, die young, leave a great looking corpse" -Ronny Van Zant

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.