Newest Members
The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101, JCEldrid
12286 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
3 registered (ClearSkies, Obi, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12286 Members
73 Forums
63207 Topics
441970 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#115713 - 04/12/03 09:30 AM web site in the works
guy43 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
I've purchased a web site. It has two purposes for me. One is for my technical learning curve in learning web site design.

The other is to provide a place for the people here to express their creativity - digital art, music, multimedia items, poetry and writings done by the members here.

This web site is not sanctioned or endorsed by the MS organization, although maybe some day the organization will want to provide something like this.

I've named it: http://www.kreema-viro.net (click this) , and have set up a rudimentary guest book on it.

I invite those interested in posting your thoughts here or on the guest book about what it could look like and provide to all the wonderfully creative men here (technical suggestions welcomed too).

Kreema Viro? Huh? It's Esperanto that translates loosely to Creative Male. \:\)

My thanks to Brian-Z and others who inspired me awhile back to pursue this.

jer

#115714 - 04/12/03 11:28 AM Re: web site in the works
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Way to go. I would like to maybe put some thoughts in there if it is ok with you. You sound really great and I hope you have a great weekend
\:\)

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.