Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
2 registered (Andrew, 1 invisible), 30 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63772 Topics
445343 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#115708 - 02/11/03 02:27 PM Survivors Forum in Twin Cities
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
On 2/28 & 3/1 there is going to be a free forum for survivors in the Twin Cities {Mpls & St. Paul MN}. The Survivors Network MN is putting this on as part of the Healing and Recovery from Sexual Abuse. The money to pay for the forum comes from the St. John settelment. Below is info on the form.

Sexual Abuse Symposium
Holiday Inn Metrodome - We are excited to invite you to attend a sexual abuse symposium organized by SNMN and SNAP. This is an opportunity to gather to develop resources for healing, networking, prevention and developing public policy, which will prevent the abuse of children and vulnerable adults. The web site is survivorsnetworkmn.org

home page

Hope to see some of you there. Muldoon

#115709 - 02/11/03 05:40 PM Re: Survivors Forum in Twin Cities
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Muldoon, that's great news & a great idea! I'm sure a lot of people will be greatly helped.

Victor

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.