Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
5 registered (kcinohio, 4 invisible), 27 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63779 Topics
445398 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#115673 - 01/05/03 04:26 PM Phoenix, AZ support group
Sleepy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Arizona, USA
I've noticed that there have been a number of new people from Arizona. Perhaps we can get enough people to form a support group. If anyone is interested let me know. I'll be out of town until the end of January so I may be MIA for a few weeks. But I'm interested to see what kind of feed back this gets.
Thanks,
mike

"Mental health is a commitment to reality at all times."
--M. Scott Peck

#115674 - 01/06/03 11:00 PM Re: Phoenix, AZ support group
h_hagen Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
I am VERY interested in this idea. I live in Chandler, AZ and would love to participate in a support group. I've never admitted that I am a survivor to anyone but therapists and I can imagine that it may be a very awkward feeling. But i think if we can trust each other and realize that we are all trying to reach the same goal, we could have a wonderful group. If we get enough people (maybe 5 or so), I will start calling around town to see if we could get a counselor/therapist to lead our group!

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.