Newest Members
Trina, BreakingSilence, fromone2another, lbartgis, micro44
12704 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob BlueSky (66), Brant (54), Happenstance (46), jimminy (27), keeper (49), MischievousSpirit (40), skooter27 (31), vbalfour (61), whancrar (49)
Who's Online
8 registered (Still, Mishka95673, bluesky, 5 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12704 Members
75 Forums
65326 Topics
456874 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#115673 - 01/05/03 04:26 PM Phoenix, AZ support group
Sleepy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Arizona, USA
I've noticed that there have been a number of new people from Arizona. Perhaps we can get enough people to form a support group. If anyone is interested let me know. I'll be out of town until the end of January so I may be MIA for a few weeks. But I'm interested to see what kind of feed back this gets.
Thanks,
mike

"Mental health is a commitment to reality at all times."
--M. Scott Peck

#115674 - 01/06/03 11:00 PM Re: Phoenix, AZ support group
h_hagen Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
I am VERY interested in this idea. I live in Chandler, AZ and would love to participate in a support group. I've never admitted that I am a survivor to anyone but therapists and I can imagine that it may be a very awkward feeling. But i think if we can trust each other and realize that we are all trying to reach the same goal, we could have a wonderful group. If we get enough people (maybe 5 or so), I will start calling around town to see if we could get a counselor/therapist to lead our group!

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.