Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63412 Topics
443345 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#115663 - 11/25/02 10:02 AM would like to make support friends
Pete Offline

Loc: New Jersey
I would like to make buddies for support on my recovery in getting stronger. I would also like to help as well. I've had therapy, but I lost my insurance. I would like to talk or email only. I can't do meetings or workshops, at least not now. If you're interested, email me. Thanks, Peter

#115664 - 11/28/02 09:26 AM Re: would like to make support friends
Lightfang Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
Pete,
It is good to meet you. I wish you well on your jouney. I would encourage you to check out our chat room. We have many regular visitors that help each other all the time. It is a great place to meet other survivors and share.
I also know what it is like to loose insurance. What thing you can do is talk to the local United Way. They give grants to certain agencies to provide "next to free" services to people that have insurance problems. My therapy costs went from $110.00 per hour to $5.00 per hour with their help.

Peaceful journey,

George

P.S.
You may send me a private message with your e-mail if you would like to talk more.

#115665 - 11/28/02 07:33 PM Re: would like to make support friends
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Welcome, Pete.

I was surprised how many recovery friends I've made here just by a few months of regular reading & posting right here on these discussion boards. You will be too, I believe. Take care.

Wuame

#115666 - 11/28/02 08:02 PM Re: would like to make support friends
Pete Offline

Loc: New Jersey
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pete:
[QB]I would like to make buddies for support on my recovery in getting stronger. I would also like to help as well. I've had therapy, but I lost my insurance. I would like to talk or email only. I can't do meetings or workshops, at least not now. If you can help or share, please email. thank you. Pete

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.