Newest Members
JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul
12488 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alpha (49), AYounglove10 (23), joanne (27), justme62 (52), pontifixmax (44), royjay (46), Steve S. (48)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12488 Members
74 Forums
64153 Topics
447637 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#115566 - 10/02/02 02:17 AM Finding a local group
Zoot Offline

Loc: CT
Hello all, I am here in New Haven area CT, on short vacation from Ireland for three weeks (thru 19th Oct). I would dearly love to participate in a local group during my stay, if possible. There are a significant number of male victims in Ireland with little or no support or useful services. Most of us are in our 50s & 60s and many are suffering badly thru lack of professional help and the denial and obstruction of the Catholic Church and Religious Congregations. I have read of the great help that group participation can bring to healing. I seem to spend most of my days on a rollercoaster of hope & courage or despair & hopelessness. Are there any groups within a 50 mile radius of New Haven? Thank you all for listening anyway

#115567 - 10/02/02 03:02 PM Re: Finding a local group
Zoot Offline

Loc: CT
Hi Brian-z,Many thanks for taking the time to reply (3:30am ! - I thought I was the only one with problems getting myself into bed at night.) I'm surprised at your comment re "attitudes here' in USA. Impressions from the other side of the pond are that American people are out there fighting for truth & accountiblity and that research & resources towards healing are at the cutting edge.
Sorry Brian-z, gotta go. I'll log in again tonight and finish this. Regards, Zoot

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.